KrazyIncredibles-bhabhi ma showing devil his place - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
@hima....awesoooooooome analysis.......loved it.........GEET was simply fab. today the way she slapped the DEVIL with her words...i loved it.....
i am eagerly waiting for saturday.......and hoping that ur prediction comes true.....
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey deepu.. iliked the epi yaar...devil got good from bahbhi ma!!

and congo hongo...theek ho gaya tera set top..

annie ki kya gahtiya fake smile thi..agreed...sometimes she smiles nicely...geet ke saath..

lekin shy smile she cant do!!

maine usko itni gaali di.. aur phir bhi kamina.. sham ko 8 baje aaya.....

thank god.. merei geet back gayi!!!!
yes she cnat do that....
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

It means that kami******* read the lines what maan wrote to her ''.. such an uncivilized kami******************** no manners at all '.

hima this cracked me up!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

. & then maan going behind her & makes up with her & on saturday we will get 1 hour special SR ...........😊happy girls 😊jungle main😆😆😆😆cottage/ cave /tabele/ hoshiarpur ka hut tha na waise wale hut main 😆😆😆.........

hima sapne mat dikha.......filhal to bed pe bhi chalega!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

milli yahape hum DEV(il) ko devil ya kamiana bulate hai...agar tumne uska naam liya to tumko sazaa milegi..this is ur last warning!!😆😆😆

phir no complaining..ok?? n no rona dhona😆😆😆
heeheee shorrry
ainda me use devil he bulaongi😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

hello all!!!

one random thought u all will like to read:

'Words have incredible power.
They can make people's hearts soar,
or they can make people's hearts sore'

well adi....

lekin itni philosophy kyu??
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

you too feel so...thank GOD...from day one I am pissed of their BG...chalo someone agrees.

me saying from day one too..mentioned in my analysis also!😳😳😆😆😆
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aditi ' maan will not suspect geet but he in anger might say some harsh words which geet can't take '.

& if u c the cv's indirectly told there will be no devil & bhabhi maa track ''''

if u see what geet said '' how dare u think in this way & plan for such a thing ''.. if maan knows he will surely kill u '''. This should be enough for all those budding rumours or false tracks or stupid idiotic track '''

Aditi have u ever thought how would the common man react to such a track ''..

cv's ke upar jhoothon ki barsaat hogi ''

maaneet track every 1 welcomed coz ''. Geet was cheated & her marriage was fake to kami************* but now she is the legally wedded wife of maan '''.

Don't u think so this track will be so ridiculous & if at all they show thy will have 2 close GHSP in 2 days '''

& no one will even accept it ''' just to fulfill the fancy of some online viewers the CV's will not kill the show ''''

no TV show ever showed a married women's track with some rapist of hers ..........

geet heart & soul is maan ............ she will never ever think about any other person other than maan ............

she will die if maan is taken away from her .......... & the track what ever u r talking is highly impossible .............

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
@hima nice  analysis and nice prediction dear
Gc Hm pe aur tum sat pe 1 hour episode predict kar rahi ho .nahi hoga .............jo vhi hoga next week . Now i am scared about this week . kaisa jayega aur 5 days mera maan ke bina .................

Hima separation will be not long na.............
Originally posted by millii

hi
Ash h r  u

hi miillii
me grt... how bout u!!
Originally posted by millii

hi priti h r u
hii milli i am f9 and u?