Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ab bash karo Geet ko . Geet ne kaisa jawab dia  Devil ko . Hope kaal Geet Devil ko ek achcha sa slap de ....Devil kamina kar dia na satyanash . Maan tau dekh lia ab maan ko galad pemi hoga . Maan ka vhi koi kasoor nahi hai aise maan was upset and then ye mazra . Hi God ye kya  ho raha hai

Geet said that tumko kaun bola humare biz duriya hai maan and geet ke bij koi duriya nahi ho sakta Wah Geet Wah ab ek slap de do kamina ko . Kya devil geet ko haath pakrega in tomorrow's episode ya Cvs ne plan change kar lia . Hope CVs ne plan change kar le .

Maan samal ke Thoda thanda rakho....................

Holi wala precap ke baare me kya bolu.................ye precap kiyu dekhaya tha sat 's episode me . Ye cvs kya khichdi pakane chata hai pata nahi..............

Anne kaise Stare kar raha tha jab Arjun ne blood puch raha tha .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Now I like Sangrm than Arjun...........

Mujhe ab episode dekhne me darr lagta hai ............

Maan 's anger kamina devil and irritate too much NAAS..............

Precap ke baare me kya bolu.........Geet kya bol raha tha kya Devil Geet ka hand touch karegi Kya Maan geet ko MU karegi .............too much kiyu...........

i am happy in one thing that Geet Devil ko jawab de dia . Now People not bash Geet ...........jara FB ghum ke aayi.................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

hello crazies🤗

i don't like DEVil's interference😡 in maaneet's life....y is he hell bent on helping them😡......  geet was awesome today with her performance👏 kya jhatka diya DEVil ko👏 .....devil's presence has always led to an MU b/w maaneet....wat do the CV's want to show that life destroyer can be a saviour also😕😭 ...i am not liking this....no benefit of doubt should be given to DEVil 🤢
Edited by ahujatanvi - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

even if the FB pics r maan's nightmare...still they r disaster....because it will be a downfall of maan's character....

how can he hv such nightmare....watever hapens maan's trust on geet must not falter....he is the one who used to gv lectures on bharosa and vishwaas....and according to maan love means trust and honesty....

so...today if he loses trust on geet....then his foundation of love will become feeble...and i will never want that....

i know its too late now....the pics r maan's nightmare and we know that...

i just hope the CVs r not trying to please a fraction of viewers who in FB r demanding dev-geet track....i hope the CVs r not trying to bring dev in good light and make maan a jealous, suspicious character....

i dont understand....in the last 3 weeks each epi were awesome in terms of writing, screenplay, direction and of course acting by the protagonists....
y suddenly the CVs hv gone mad...they r giving dev-geet scenes at a time wen i felt that maneet wud come closer due to the baby's death....

after the baby died....i thot the pain and agony will bring maneet closer and they will release their pain thru lovemaking 😳😊

but....SR ko maaro goli....the CVs r planning for a seperation....and this seperation will not be limited to "not talking" but geet will be leaving KM 😲😲
i am so sad and upset....over the last 3 weeks...i felt our show was reaching a very high level....but suddenly this downfall is making me very difficult to digest 😔😔

i dont know how i am going to bear watching tonite's epi...to watch geet telling maan that dev has given her reason to smile...to watch dev putting color on geet and maan looking at them helplessly....this is surely going to be an ordeal for me 😭😭😭

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
NO wonder if the article comes true with the happening around Maaneet.... Dev thinking himself that he is getting Maaneet closer but that guy is not realizing tat he is the one as KMH....

Guyz me all having +vibes...Geet mite leave the house coz knwing Maan in anger words come from him without thinking... and that will defo end up in hurting Geet no MU tat im somewat sure...Maybe Geet wanted to stay away from Maan coz to make him realize tat decision taken in anger will result only in hurting themselves...as he did tat once wen Dev ws back in KM....as of tat time she gave him silent treatment but now she mite take tis big step if the article is true... (till GC returns ... so from 25th onwards r say 26th wic is sat) he will start manoying her and we will have super duper fun filled nok jhok filled epis next week and finally the most awaited Milan.... and Sam's entry i think is waiting for their SR...to get over as of a twist.

mite not tell an awesome epi coz Dev was Bu***** in ... Geet was perfect missed Maan most of the time bank epi's also they shot with him for a little scenes....

Geet kept Dev in his place strictly telling him to stay out of their life... and Dev justification for wat he si doing so.... okies i think this is the point were Geet mite be somewhere forgiving him (i truly dnt want Geet to forgive him but seems like CV's have planned for some thing totally different.)

Dadi is showing CV's ka amnesia... wat abt her words to Geet no third persons in btwn tehm... and she has asked Devil to dtay away from Maaneet as MSK cudn't stand a sight of him... but he never sudorfies..

precap is killing for his killer looks...

me hoping Maan doesn't deeply hurt her...

and Trusting in CV's as they have never failed to surprise us tho they put us thro torturous epi's
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima hope tera baat saach nikle . Fade up about Geet's bashing.......................
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi crazies...good morning to all.., and this is to my crazies and gurpreet....
there is no maan without geet and there is no geet without maan and there is no love without maaneet.,
they are each others soul/life..their love is like the air they breathe., the blood that nourishing their vital organs..they are incomplete without one another..and we are incomplete without our maaneet..love them/adore them and crazy about them
they are mad at each other and make us mad
there is nothing beautiful 
likemaan and geetand nothing so special like our maaneet....
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heloo gud moarning all crazies
and hima God kare k aap k mounh me ghi shaker ho
any ways abhi tak koi nai aaya

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
[QUOTE=millii]heloo gud moarning all crazies
and hima God kare k aap k mounh me ghi shaker ho
any ways abhi tak koi nai aaya

[/QUOTE]hi milli good morning!😊
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
hima would be very happy  if its so....even in dreams that devil should not hold bhabhi ma's arm..how dare he?....
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi to all God karay aisa hi ho kaaaaaaaaaaaash