Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuszka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks a lot lilsweety for beautifull post. I feel the same...
I read your words with heartbeat.
Thank you. πŸ€—

And... if this no problem for You, of course...
 I don't know hindi. May I please translated this for me?
I watch the show with written update, but (pity) i don't understand the dialog.
I dream that TL will air with eng. subtitle sometime, like KDMHMD... 😳

Originally posted by: lilsweety

17th march- Onu- "Ab kya karein, ab mein tujse maafi toh maangne aaya nhi hun."

Taani- "haan toh mat maang na, mein bhi nhi maangnewaali.."

Onu- "Haan to mat maang. Mein bhi nhi maang raha hun"

Onu- "Excuse me!! Tu muje suna rhi hai"

Taani- "Nhi, mein kyun sunaungi??"πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜

10th feb- The most diff. secret meetin evr'..Onu's diaogue- "thoda tym sath mein bitayenge toh shaadi tak zinda rahoonga" ws awesomeee and vry touching.. [

The most diff. SR evr- "Tu jhalli ki jhaali hi rahegi"''. "dost hu mein tera"'''."Haan toh muje bhi buar laga, toh maine bol diya"'''. [Guys..........it is a mst say tht dis ws the most diff. Suhaag Raat evr........They were sho shy and funny tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.........."Ghadi kaha rakhoon?"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†........."Ye room itna sjaya hua kyun hai........vhi toh upar se tini saari candles, muje toh garmi lag rhi hai...ye sab kitna aajeb lag raha hai....πŸ˜†" (hume bahut accha lag raha haiπŸ˜†)........and nw my fav. lines:

"Main to ajeeb nahi lag raha hu na.."
"hiee"
Accha, main romantic hone ki koshish kr rhi hun..πŸ˜†"

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Anuszka. πŸ€— I'm still here so I'll translate it for you now πŸ˜‰
LubzA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuszka

Thanks a lot lilsweety for beautifull post. I feel the same...
I read your words with heartbeat.
Thank you. πŸ€—

And... if this no problem for You, of course...
I don't know hindi. May I please translated this for me?
I watch the show with written update, but (pity) i don't understand the dialog.
I dream that TL will air with eng. subtitle sometime, like KDMHMD... 😳

Hope that helped Anuszka!

Everyone else let me know if I got anything wrong and I apologise beforehand if it looks weird when I post it πŸ˜†... i'm using my phone so I'll edit it properly in the morning! πŸ˜‰
Anuszka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Heyy Anuszka. πŸ€— I'm still here so I'll translate it for you now πŸ˜‰

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

πŸ€—  ❀️
You are my dost.

❀️
LubzA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuszka

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

πŸ€— ❀️
You are my dost.

❀️

You're more than welcome πŸ€— πŸ€—
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post nidhi.. πŸ‘
i cant tel u how much i liked ur post dear..i am not finding words to describe..it was amazing..this reminded me f al d memorabl moments of tere liye..u took so much pain to write evrything thank u so much..
I startd watching tl fr harshad i never really liked apk before wn she was actin in mjht bt nw i jst love both of them so much..taanu became a part f my life...for me kutumb was my fav show nly before tl started..tere liye s such wonderful show i ll mis tl so much n i ll mis taanu n the whole cast so much..Edited by mythili2 - 13 years ago
bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am speechless with ur post nidhi. gud job faboulous. if harshu or apk see dis then they will feel very. proud and satisfied
i can simply say i luv u. a big hug frm my side to u. luv u so...............................................................................................................................................much dear.....................................................
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobby87

am speechless with ur post nidhi. gud job faboulous. if harshu or apk see dis then they will feel very. proud and satisfied

i can simply say i luv u. a big hug frm my side to u. luv u so...............................................................................................................................................much dear.....................................................

ohhh....thnk u soo much for makin me feel special😳
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey nidhiiiiiii πŸ€—   you love this muchhhhh tereliye . awesome post little sissy you are rockingπŸ€— 

yes i agree all your points and scenes you mentioned omg i still love tereliye .trully speaking after kdm i was weighting for harshad's show but the promo made me to wait for the story. the promo made to fall for the terliye actuallyy i waited for harshu's show but the promo made to wait for tereliye . then the kids part omg i loved them but i was weighting for leap as i am weighting for harshu  nearly 6 months . but when the story progress the unique bond between taani and anurag  i never seen before .the friendship ,the trust even  beliving without explanation and enquiry always stand for eachother really i am missing such a friendship in real life .as you said some drama necessary for the serial apart from those really the story is realistic .even nupur -anurag spilt is realistic one not dramatic .tereliye is the one of the best serial i ever watched . even i have somany favorites and i said the same words "one of the best of my favorites" but this time really this anurag and taani  become inseperable in my heart . the way anurag loves taani and taani loves anurag omg they can scrap the show from tv but not from my heart.it will live forever.

reserved nidhii i will talk more weight  i think i talked so less about tl so will come back and edit more and thanks for the lovely post nidhiiiiiii love you so much chotie sissy πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuu2010

hey nidhiiiiiii πŸ€—   you love this muchhhhh tereliye . awesome post little sissy you are rockingπŸ€— 

yes i agree all your points and scenes you mentioned omg i still love tereliye .trully speaking after kdm i was weighting for harshad's show but the promo made me to wait for the story. the promo made to fall for the terliye actuallyy i waited for harshu's show but the promo made to wait for tereliye . then the kids part omg i loved them but i was weighting for leap as i am weighting for harshu  nearly 6 months . but when the story progress the unique bond between taani and anurag  i never seen before .the friendship ,the trust even  beliving without explanation and enquiry always stand for eachother really i am missing such a friendship in real life .as you said some drama necessary for the serial apart from those really the story is realistic .even nupur -anurag spilt is realistic one not dramatic .tereliye is the one of the best serial i ever watched . even i have somany favorites and i said the same words "one of the best of my favorites" but this time really this anurag and taani  become inseperable in my heart . the way anurag loves taani and taani loves anurag omg they can scrap the show from tv but not from my heart.it will live forever.

reserved nidhii i will talk more weight  i think i talked so less about tl so will come back and edit more and thanks for the lovely post nidhiiiiiii love you so much chotie sissy πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

Diii......... vry vry vry well saiddπŸ€—.......and thnk u for reading such a logg posttπŸ€—πŸ€—....waiting for ue edted post😊