Posted: 13 years ago

Guyss'.As we all know tht TL is ending😭'.its an incomplete feelin'..bt as show is heading an end'I wntd to describe my journey thruout the show'.lyk'.wht do I feel?? Why i m luvin it??....y I m crazy behind it??......😊

If someone wud ask me to describe TL'''the bst I wud says is "The show is different and realsitic"😳 '..I wud lyk to emphasize on wrds diff. n realsitc coz dey sut and describe TL da bst''..Such a diff. cocept it has and such a realistic stry it is!!! (till nw)'😳

I have nvr seen such realistic and diff. soap evr'..To some xtent it had some dramatic and high points'..bt then if it wudn't be'..it can nt be a soap'''.atleast it ws nt a typical soap and far bttr frm the other typical soapss'👏

Okay'so, almost al ppl wached the show coz it had der fav. Actors in it''.bt I guess only few ppl wil have a stry lyk mine😊'..

I jst watching doing my matchs h.w. and so switched on the tv (coincidentally at 10 pm and Sp ws the  chanel😆)''I saw my angel and didn't find the show interesting😕'..switched on to diff. channels and finally concluded tht TL ws atleast interesting den other ones😆'.

The vry first epi captured my heart😳'.specially TaAnu's frankness😳'.I ws stunned bt much impressed to see Taani gng to neelu ma and onu to laboni maaa😳'''''So cute and diff. it ws!!!👏😍

Den I strted seeing it regularly😛'.bt as the leap ws heading, I decided to stop watching it coz I ws not kinda gr8 fan of harshu and I didn't lyk Apk (nw m mad behind both)'bt still as I followed da show for two moths, I ws temepted to watch da frist epi after leap😉'its ws preety gud'..and as ususual I started watching it😉'.i started luving Harshiya and der chmistry lyk anything!!😳

I have posted some parts of the thread before'bt with a diff. aim and to make a diff. sense'this is completely diff. and edited one'so request u guyss to read whole😊'.

So'Nw here r some of da'..srry srry many scenes which I found cute, diff. and realisitc'

TaAnu's frnship and masti

If we guys remember 16th sept. epi, when Taani tells Onu tht he didnt think of her once before searching boy for her...When taani tells tht how wud she feel when a person whom she loves searches another guys for her..

this was so realistic and can happen in real lyf.She described tht hw any girl wud feel if she wud be in tht situation😳..

Then 22nd oct, epi when taani teases onu saying tht he did job in pizza shopr for eating bt not for her😳.....

28th oct., when taani tries to show their childhood pic to Thakuma and Onu stops her😆.....

3rd nov. when taani and onu show tht they dislike each other fav. actor/actress (so realsitic)😆.....

4th nov., when onu goes into the theatre and sits besides some other girl, thinknig tht she is taani.....and the way taani teases him😆.....

19th nov....when on their date they call each other "ajeeb".....

10th jan- the aata dance ws too gud.😆.

27th dec- onu trying to jealous taani😳😆'

28th dec- taai finally telling "Onu sirf uska hai" and den bursting at kamini aunty😆..

27th jan- The aata scene ws hilarious😆'

2nd feb- It ws indded a tribute to younger TaAnu'first tani trying to manaofy Onu and den viceversa'.😳😍.

3rd feb- Onu finally succeeding in manaofying taani and as soon as the marriage is decided onu getting naughty''the texting romance ws so realistic''😳

4th feb- Onu ws lukin so cute doing Katti a taani first didn't agree for the date'''.and den at the date when taani asks onu if he has bckup planning, Onu answers beginnig frm "pagal"'..we usually call our bst frnds pagal'.😉

7th feb- "Kuch cheezey hum wife ke saath krte hain, kuch girlfrnd ke saath, ab tu meri girlfrnd hai toh'."😉

9th feb- Onu saying "Now can I hug u..plsss??"😆😳

28th feb- the badluchand scene ws too gud'.😆

2nd march- "Ab der se soyego toh der se hi uthegi na"😆''taani- "kya theek hai'''''."😆

3rd march- the kulfi scene ws..😍

7th march- the whole duffer sceen ws cute😆'.

9th march- "Abhi se bachon ko sambhalne lagi hai''"😆 and'''Onu's xpressions were so cute wen thako ma ws prasing him and his luv😳'.

17th march- Onu- "Ab kya karein, ab mein tujse maafi toh maangne aaya nhi hun."

Taani- "haan toh mat maang na, mein bhi nhi maangnewaali.."

Onu- "Haan to mat maang. Mein bhi nhi maang raha hun"

Onu- "Excuse me!! Tu muje suna rhi hai"

Taani- "Nhi, mein kyun sunaungi??"👏😳😍

I know u must be wondering tht wats the use of all dis.....I m writing all dis...coz if u patiently and sincerely remember dis scenes....u wud feel it realistic.....they both talked in the same way in which two bst frn wud talk....teasing each other and all......

Coming to TaAnu's love.....

9th sept. when Onu says taani tht he cant see tears in her eyes....😳

15th sept.,when Onu goes to taani's home and brings out the truth og the boy who had come to see taani.....the anger was seen in his eyes.......😳

22nd oct., when taani is angry wid Onu and Onu just to bring smile on her face swallows the chits and looses while plating cards...👏😍.

3rd nov. when Taani gives onu confidence tht he will become something in lyf....👏

9th nov.,when TaAnu bring gifts for each other...Sacrifice and all.....😍

16th nov.,the beautiful TaAnu dance in the rain..😳

19th nov. Their first date....☺️

6th dec- The confession😍☺️👏

3rd and 4th jan- Both the hugs were soo passionate'.☺️

The jail scenes were too emotional and its also gave us the fmous "ab hamara kya hoga" dialogue'..😭

19th jan- As Onu returned frm jail, taani gave her such a passionate hug'.☺️

25th jan- OMG!! It ws a TaAnulicious treat after a longg tym'he way Onu ws staring at taani and the lovee in his eyes ws clearly seen'☺️😍

1st feb- The dialogues were gr8 by taani and the hug ws''luved the way taani pulled Onu towards herself'☺️

4th feb- Jst loved da date..and specially when Onu kneels down "tere sajde mein" playss'.whcih ws the bst part of da date'👏☺️😍.

10th feb- The most diff. secret meetin evr'..Onu's diaogue- "thoda tym sath mein bitayenge toh shaadi tak zinda rahoonga" ws awesomeee and vry touching.. [

just luved the TaAnu scene tdy ( i love there evry scene bt..).......the way they both met secretly ws awesomeee😳.......i luved the sweet  gesture of Onu and Taani feeling shy😳 (ws luking so pretty)....then she bringing the chair near and taAnu holding hands😍.OMG!!......the line "thoda sa waqt saath mein bitayenge toh shaadi tak zinda rahunga"  ws beautifull👏.and den the track ruh se ruh plays which has line "ishq ke hazaron jahan"OMG!! it means its nt compulsory to see each other face during love bt important to feel each others presence....waah cvs exact song with exact scene😳👏....i can bet this must have been the most diff. secret meeting  before shaadi of any couple👏.........and this differentness only captures me to watch the scenes again and again..........]

10th march- [Guyss...in tdy's epi...i had tears into my eyes when onu ws remebering the childhood days with robbie...such a sweet and cute relation it ws😍....and the hug after Onu returning to america😳  bt....I don understand one thing...Hw can a brother bera his own sister's murder in his house and tht too talking with him soo softly🤔..

I Hated roobie for bringing tears into my onu's eyes 😡 (bt onu ws too cutee cryingg😳).......bt loved taani for bringing a smile on his face😳.......................Chalo...besharmo fianlly we can relax for some tym....as taani ne beshrammi acche se sikh hi li😉.......Tabhi toh she told "abhi tak muje gale bhi nhi lagaya, chal ab jaldi se gale lag"🤗..............and ystdy's epi ws also a sign of taani's besharmi🤣...............

Bt it ws indded a cute scene of TaAnu😍.....luved the onu just fell into taani's lap😍.............and finally jab gale lagaya to kitne sukun se upna sar uske shoulder pe rakha☺️.....oyyee hoyee..kala teeka...kisi ki nazar an lage🤣

I just luved da way taani ws consoling Onu😳........somewhere inside she also knows tht robbie is nt gng to obey her.....bt just for "her" Onu😳...she lied and acted as if she wud treat robbie lyk before only😊....(though she knows tht robbie pehlewala robbie nhi raha😡)..........

And also loved the cute Taani- neelu and laboni- Onu scenes😃......i  know some of u might feel tht taani kuch zyaada hi mahan ban rhi hai😕...bt i feel watevr she is doing it ryt😊...coz she is all doing dis for "her" onu😳..coz onu promised ananya😊.......]

14th march- Jst luved da TaAnu scene'(Prince apni princess se bahut pyar krta tha)''and den Onu staring at taani'.

17th march- The waterfall scene ws a treat watching''specially we gt three hugs and Pyar ki nishani'

These all scenes bring tears into my eyes coz somewhere i know tht i m nt going to get such beautiful scenes ahead......

Onu's Passion....

10th sept.,when Onu stands the whole nyt in the rain just to talk to taani...😭😳

17th sept.,when Onu msgs taani tht plss forgive me and when taani denies..the pain was seen in his eyes...😭

21st oct.,when he bashes the girl in restro who sayd bad abt. taani....then dances wid taani...☺️

1st nov., while Onu is leaving tht tym also (while leaving!!!)he tells his di to tell nothing abt. taani......👏

2nd nov.,when he leaves gis frn's house coz his frn's fiancee said bad abt. taani and he says "Jis ghar mein taani ki izzat nhi, use ghar mein Main nhi reh sakta"

Once, when he tellsTaposh tht when he will have money, he will buy a house bigger than his...for taani😳😳

4th nov., when Onu tells baba tht now he will become something not only for himslf bt fot taani too...👏

8th nov., when baba tells Onu tht nups is bettr thn taani ..the way Onu sayd bad abt. nups and takes side of taani was commendable👏

16th,17th,18th nov. when Onu sees taani wid subodh and the jealousy in his eyes..GOSH!!!☺️.......

19th nov.,when Onu tells taani "Seedhi tarah chal rhi hai ya utha ke le jau??"☺️

23rd nov., when ananya is just going to tell bad ab.t taani and Onu replies "Agar bhagwan bhi aakar meri taani ke baare mein kuch galat kahe to bhi mein nhi manunga!!!"🤗

24th nov., when Onu confronts taani and asks himself "Muje kyun itni taklif ho rhi hai??Kaun hu mein tere dost??"😳

29th nov.,when subodh says "tune meri taani ko mujse cheen liya"and Onu immediately in much anger say "T-e-r-i T-aa-ni"😳

7th dec- Onu- Nups confrontation (Onu's eyes and anger siad evryting)☺️

10th dec- Onu runs madly as he cums to know wat tani meant by saying "ab muje aise nhi milna hai tujse"😳                                                                                                                                                          

17th dec- When taani says "Mat karna shaadi" and onu with his angry face syas "jo bolna ho bol par yeh mat bo"😳
31st jan- OMG!! The angry Onu blushed me away'the way he struggled to reach eitesh- taani wedding ws heart- melting👏😭'

7th feb- When taani tries to get out of the car, he immedialtely stops her, says "apgal" and den open the ddor himself for her taani😳'

25th feb- As soon as he saw tears in her taani's eyes, he immediately tuk her for clearing mis understanding😳'.

2nd march- when ritesh enters and goes to taani, my onu's eyes were full of anger😡'..

18th March- the latest xample is Onu givin a thappad to tht evil👏''..

I also luved when in 9th march epi taani while talking to ritesh says "Mere Onu"😳'..

I always luved the way Onu adressed taanui as "meri tani"😳'..

Nw cumin to parts which r diff. den all three subtitles'..

TaAnulicious week- 31st jan- 4th feb- [Wasn't it guys??..i m sure it ws...........31st jan 2011 to 4th feb 2011 ws indeed a taanulicious week..........Evry epi had atleast 2 to 3 taanu scenes...........😊

31st Jan- Onu came to stop da wedding ws aweomeee😳

1st feb- The passionate hug with taani's mesmerizing dialogues ws gr8👏

2nd feb- Ruthna manana ws too cute.it ws inded a tribute to younger taanu😛

3rd feb- the way onu pulled taani to himself for a hug, then playing wid her dupatta and coming and hugging frm bck ws superb.......🤗

4th feb- Omg..the katti scene ws soo cute.....and actually Onu always luks cute and hot bt tdy he ws da best.his hairs were so shiny  which added more shine to onu's luks...........then those hairs cuming on his forehead.OMG!! dos cute lukss😍..........then the date preparations and onu kneeling down, xactly at da same time "tere sajde mein sar hai jhuka" plays.which ws too gud............(my mom actually pulled off my dad frm his work to see da last epi, onu ws luknig so freaking hot tht my sis wo never pays atention to all dis is still talking abt. his killing lukss)😍

This whole week we got so much hugs of taanu too which ws lyk a jelly on top of ice- cream😆.
And den  the beautiful title track ws also played in every epi😳..i luv to hear dat song wid mah taanu.......................😳

i guess this ws the best week ever of TL👏
 ]

The most diff. SR evr- "Tu jhalli ki jhaali hi rahegi"''. "dost hu mein tera"'''."Haan toh muje bhi buar laga, toh maine bol diya"'''. [Guys..........it is a mst say tht dis ws the most diff. Suhaag Raat evr........They were sho shy and funny too😳😆.........."Ghadi kaha rakhoon?"😕😆........."Ye room itna sjaya hua kyun hai........vhi toh upar se tini saari candles, muje toh garmi lag rhi hai...ye sab kitna aajeb lag raha hai....😆" (hume bahut accha lag raha hai😆)........and nw my fav. lines:

"Main to ajeeb nahi lag raha hu na.."
"hiee"
Accha, main romantic hone ki koshish kr rhi hun..😆"

Its is the most diff. and bst love stry evr, the most diff. and funny and sensuous SR evr, it had the most different secret meeting evr (Shaadi se pehle waali).................And this differentness is wat attracts me too grow mad behind da show...........

Cuming bck on to SR, taAnu's xpressions were mashallah, the dialogues, the frnship wali masti, the sweet awkawardsness and the sensuous roamnce with "In lamhon ke daman mein" ws mindblasting👏😳🤗

don u guys think it ws the most diff SR evr....I mean whose in which SR wud hasbad- wife feel awkwardsness, behave lyk frnds and blah blah blah................]

And ofcouse Hw can I frget the wedding- it ws the most diff. wedding evr😳,with all the rituals shown😳''my angel ws lukin beautifull and onuws sooo adrableee😍'''.No tv wedding wud have been so realistic with all the rituals show😊'..

Apart frm all dis, I luved the TaAnu- robie and onu relationship formerly😳''and nt to miss out Taani- neelu ma and Onu- laboni ma relationship👏''..

After, reading all dis, u all can make out hw made I m behind TL, TaAnu and Harshiya🤪''I jst cant tolerate weekends😡''.and Mon. to Friday r happiest days of da week😃'jst coz TL is gng to air😃''Don know wats gonna happen after April 1st😭'.

Changes in me after TL:

1. Always lost in dreamworld of TaAnu😍

2. Givin gr8 imp. to frndhip''

3.  Nt able to concentrate on studies'.

4. Luv and frnship hs nw a diff. definition in my lyf😳.

5. Learning Bengali and luvin orange colour😳😆.

6. Started doing beshrmi (which gave me gr8 frnds)🤣

7. Wanting to know everything abt. Bengalis😆

And much moreee....

I know itss a vryyyyyy long post.....hope ididdnt bore u all😊 

Hope, my fav. Jodi cums bck......u guyss do xpress ur views and will add the scenes if I find any appropriate in da cumin two weeks'.

Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago
Wow Nidhi. Amazing.😉

The fact that you've worked so hard to put all of this together clearly proves how much TL means to you, as it does to all of us.😊

I couldn't agree more with everything you've said. No one on this forum can say that TL hasn't brought any changes because I'm more than sure that TL has about a change in every single one of us.

InshAllah I have full faith that Allah T'Aala will bring us our HarshIya back. He may be testing us right now but that's only because he wants to see how much faith we have in our God. <3 <3

May God Bless us TLians and most importantly HarshIya to get through this testing time for them as they don't deserve it at all! <3
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Aww Nidhi!!! 👏 I loved your outlined recaps of the highlights of TL...it literally brought tears to my eyes because I realized how soon we're going to lose all of this and how much I'm going to miss all these TaAnu moments...and now I just want to go and re-watch all these scenes because I love all of them 😊  The changes in you are exactly the same as the changes in me...meri saare focus humesha TaAnu aur TL par hoti hai.  Thanks so much Nidhi for taking the time out to write all of this...you've spoken all the words that were in my heart and would not have had the patience to type all of it out and you did and I'm really impressed 😳 🤗

Main Bhagwaan se har din prathna karengi that we should get a return of TL/Harshiya on a different channel...SP doesn't deserve such a rocking pair!
WOW.   This is such an lovely analysis on Tere Liye.  I bet it took you forever to write, but then again, Tere Liye deserves all the appreciation it can get these days🤔.  Now since you gave us a wonderfully long essay about TL i think, i can do some analysis of my own, na?

All these nice and some well-thought out scenes couldn't have been without the CVs even though sometimes you we're a bit on our nerves and we kinda wanted to kill you for giving us the Riteish track, but overall, not bad job CVs, not bad at all.

and then comes Ekta ji. I really don't know what to say cuz well, we love you for giving us TL even though we hate you for not saving TL so lets just say we have a love hate relationship w/ you and currently i'm kinda displeased w/ you, sry.

Next comes our Harshiya.  At first i thought about writing separately about them, but ehh, Taanu are meant to be together right?  So, i don't think there is a way we can thank you for working endless hours day and night, shooting, shooting, shooting without living their own lives! just so we can have our 30 minutes of relaxation time every monday to friday.  There isn't a way we can thank you, but the least we can do is appreciate your work through all the ups (great trps) and downs (bashers/haters😡) you go through.
Admit it, you have had a lot of lows, not low TRPs or low viewers but low people, like bashers who once called themselves your "fans".  But now we're going to fight on your behalf so you get all the highs you deserve in life which are a lot😃.  So i know that we can't make up for all the bad moments in your life but THANK YOU so much!

Wow, i ended up writing a lot too.. Guess thats TL's jadoo, na? 😆
Edited by dancexlovexlive - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Aww Nidhi!!! 👏 I loved your outlined recaps of the highlights of TL...it literally brought tears to my eyes because I realized how soon we're going to lose all of this and how much I'm going to miss all these TaAnu moments...and now I just want to go and re-watch all these scenes because I love all of them 😊  The changes in you are exactly the same as the changes in me...meri saare focus humesha TaAnu aur TL par hoti hai.  Thanks so much Nidhi for taking the time out to write all of this...you've spoken all the words that were in my heart and would not have had the patience to type all of it out and you did and I'm really impressed 😳 🤗

Main Bhagwaan se har din prathna karengi that we should get a return of TL/Harshiya on a different channel...SP doesn't deserve such a rocking pair!
tejy....really happy tht u appreciated it...............had taken much pain to wwirte it!!.....bt anything for my TaANu and Harshiya
Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

WOW.   This is such an lovely analysis on Tere Liye.  I bet it took you forever to write, but then again, Tere Liye deserves all the appreciation it can get these days🤔.  Now since you gave us a wonderfully long essay about TL i think, i can do some analysis of my own, na?

All these nice and some well-thought out scenes couldn't have been without the CVs even though sometimes you we're a bit on our nerves and we kinda wanted to kill you for giving us the Riteish track, but overall, not bad job CVs, not bad at all.

and then comes Ekta ji. I really don't know what to say cuz well, we love you for giving us TL even though we hate you for not saving TL so lets just say we have a love hate relationship w/ you and currently i'm kinda displeased w/ you, sry.

Next comes our Harshiya.  At first i thought about writing separately about them, but ehh, Taanu are meant to be together right?  So, i don't think there is a way we can thank you for working endless hours day and night, shooting, shooting, shooting without living their own lives! just so we can have our 30 minutes of relaxation time every monday to friday.  There isn't a way we can thank you, but the least we can do is appreciate your work through all the ups (great trps) and downs (bashers/haters😡) you go through.
Admit it, you have had a lot of lows, not low TRPs or low viewers but low people, like bashers who once called themselves your "fans".  But now we're going to fight on your behalf so you get all the highs you deserve in life which are a lot😃.  So i know that we can't make up for all the bad moments in your life but THANK YOU so much!

Wow, i ended up writing a lot too.. Guess thats TL's jadoo, na? 😆
awww.......so sweet of u .........ya it tuk much tym for me to write it.......u r welcum......
TL's jadoo charo taraf fella hua hain😆
thnks for reading such a longgg posttt
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

I second your opinion.  Such a lovely show and a what a horrible treatment it got.  I hope and pray everybody associated with show gets new assignment quickly
Originally posted by april10

I second your opinion.  Such a lovely show and a what a horrible treatment it got.  I hope and pray everybody associated with show gets new assignment quickly
i hope our prayers r listened :))
aww i love the way how u highlighted all the special scenes in TL... we will never forget these lovely scenes....
and yea i knw most of the ppl started watching TL becoz they had watched KDMHMD but i did not watch tht show n i  was not a big fan of Harshad or Anupriya...but TaAnu's beautiful and unique friendship attracted me towards this show n thn i began to watch it regularly..

All I can say is Wow ! 👏

Cant imagine how it will be without TL
Love the way you highlighted all the speciail scenes and moments in Tere Liye ! 😊

Tere Liye will always be safe in our Hearts !