-:Incomparable Lover {STEFAN|PAUL}:-#2(note113) - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Ian loves animals... So it makes sense that it would be his... Otherwise why would he be there? 😆...
Rofl!!! Anj, you didn't miss Stefan even in that pic in the background no?

I loveeee that video sig!!! I don't sleep, I TWEET! 🤣 He's howlarious!!!!
PW can be howlarious when he wnts to be!

n yesh Ishu, my eyes search for PW always! 
PW does have a sense of humour but because he plays such a serious character people tend to assume that's what he's like in real life...
yeah i mean look at the "rocket shoe" vid!  🤣
new three part Paul interview...

Posted by Vee | April 4, 2011, 22:21 (EST) | 11 Comments and 8 Reactions
Category: TV Series

TV Fanatic has posted their on-set video interview with Paul Wesley – in three parts! Paul discusses Stefan's plan to keep Elena safe (and trusting her in the process), cliffhangers, whether Stefan would be opposed to Elena becoming a vampire, Katherine and her ambiguity, love versus lust, his tattoo, what he wants to make the DVD blooper reel, and Twitter. (My personal favorite quote: "I think [Alaric] goes to Home Depot, and he goes to Lowe's as well. It's a combination. When Home Depot is out of stock with the crossbow.") We've posted PART ONE below, but be sure to check out PART TWO and PART THREE at TV Fanatic.

Paul: Who convinced me [to get a twitter]…? There was no specific cast member that convinced me. Although I will say Ernesto Riley gives a damn good argument.

=========================

=========================

Look at that expression! 😍...

.. so Damon isn't the only creeper in the Salvatore family. xD haha. Though I like the reason given for Stefan creeping on Matt/Caroline. 
Nayu, that PW interview has been pulled off for now...:S
Hvnt seen the interview, but will see soon! 

well though we hv so many bromance seen between Damon-Alaric, its Paul n Matt who are like "karan-arjun" or "dhoni-yuvraj" or "raam-lakhan" of the show! 

n those pics, my god, loved d twitter one!