-:Incomparable Lover {STEFAN|PAUL}:-#2(note113) - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
I know! He loves being evil. πŸ˜†

I swear, he's just phenomenal. There's just so much perfection in his display of emotions... It felt so pathetic seeing him telling Klaus that he'd left that path long ago. Just brilliant.
Originally posted by aa123.80

Klaus is the most vicious creature ever. I hate him.
But, this is definitely the beginning of a new and much harder journey  for Stefan.

i second u...😭😭
 klaus is the big emotional blackmailer 😑😑😑 hate him  loads
 poor stefan 😭😭😭 but i respect stefan for sacrificing himself for his bro πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
he'll be back with a bang in season 3 πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by anwaya

well klaus going to turn him! turn him bad!

he is going to become the person once he has been and he fears to be!

hehehee...PWes loves playing dark stefan! and last epi he did acted amazing!

you almost cry when u saw that helpless Brother who is giving everything to save his brother! 

omg omg omg omgπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
i love your siggy 😍😍😍😍😍😍 and avi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 i agree with u he was  amazing  as darker stefanπŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off to him and his acting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i hate Klaus 😭😭😭
i cried a lot... watching a brother sacrificing himself for the sake of his brother and to save him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Stefan is the perfect brother. He sacrificed everything - everything - for Damon. Just, he'll go through hell for his brother. Next season is going to be an emotional rollercoaster for me.
Seeing Stefan after drinking so much blood broke my heart πŸ₯Ί... My respect/love for Stefan has multiplied 100x after what he did to save Damon πŸ‘...

I mean... Wow... He gave up what it took him almost his whole vampire life to achieve and we know how hard he worked to control himself... All for the love and life of his brother...

That is what I call selfless πŸ‘πŸΌ...
Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago
I want a siggy of the final shot of Stefan and Klaus with blood dripping from their mouths. There is something very powerful about it. Kahaan milega? πŸ€”
Poco... Check the Creations Gallery if one's not there... I could make one for you if you PM me the pic(s)...
@sonu : thnx re! 
@radz: we hv just seen one side of stefan yet but this tym its going to be legendary!
@Nayu: yup! all this "stefan cnt do anything" he put end to it!

I thought i'd paste it here. Read it on a tumblr :

TAKE A MOMENT TO REALIZE SOMETHING. WHEN THE TIME CAME FOR STEFAN TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SAVING HIS BROTHER'S LIFE OR LIVING WITH ELENA, HE CHOSE DAMON! AND ON HIS DEATHBED, DAMON WANTED TO APOLOGIZE TO STEFAN

Originally posted by -Nayab-

Poco... Check the Creations Gallery if one's not there... I could make one for you if you PM me the pic(s)...

Baby, i got a Staus Avi. Thank you for the sweet gesture. πŸ€—