-:Incomparable Lover {STEFAN|PAUL}:-#2(note113) - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah what emily said was right!

well sorry ishu gng to change siggy box a bit! 
the pain n yet trying to hold on thr for his brother~
Haha, no problem Anj!

Yup, and I think Season 3 will have Stefan , the Ripper Stefan. And I know, he's gonna hate himself for it. They're not only gonna have to find him, but also make him believe in his humanity again.
Ishu, we only wonted Groovey stefan, not this one!

i hated to see him drinking all tht blood! 
Klaus is the most vicious creature ever. I hate him.
But, this is definitely the beginning of a new and much harder journey  for Stefan.
yes, he have destroyed everything he have created over the years! now it will be no way back! 

it will take lot of courage to turn back now, and Klaus not going to let thins happen! 
He eventually will turn back Anj... Cause whatever happens, his heart is still the same. But yeah, he's not gonna forgive himself and he wouldn't want to be saved either.

well when he will be back to normal, he will punish himself for what he did like he did last tym!
Yup, he will. He'd probably wanna kill himself again... Already those dark days haunted him, but this...

PW tweeted
"Oh how I enjoy the darkness." 😆

Did you read in the spoilers thread his reaction to Stefan turning a monster again?
well klaus going to turn him! turn him bad!

he is going to become the person once he has been and he fears to be!

hehehee...PWes loves playing dark stefan! and last epi he did acted amazing!

you almost cry when u saw that helpless Brother who is giving everything to save his brother!