Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No problem πŸ˜ƒ...

If I'd have known... Would've made you something πŸ˜”...

Gimme a few days... I'm gonna make you something πŸ˜›...

Btw... What do you think Klaus meant when he said "I have other plans for your boyfriend, I need him alive"... Now I'm seriously worried for Stefan πŸ˜†...
Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup, n this thing in spoiler that things going to turn bad for Stefan, making me worry more!

n yup waiting for ur surprise! 
-Nayab- thumbnail
I know! But I'm excited to see a "Darker Stefan"... Loved him in 1x18... I just hope he's like that and not Klaus-ish...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whatever it is, I think somehow Klaus manipulates him. Cause that's what Joseph said in his interview, that Klaus knows Stefan very well, and he can use him.

Excited to see more of Stefan, but hopefully nothing too bad.
-Nayab- thumbnail
How do you think Klaus manages to manipulate him though? Maybe something like "If you work for me/help me out I won't harm the people you love"? πŸ˜•...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nayu, I'm thinking abt that too! Wonder how...

Anj, your inbox is fulll!! Posting the gift here. πŸ˜†

Hope you like it. 🀣
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wish u a very haapy b'lated birthday anj...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
m sorry m late😭😭
guys today is the season finale of TVD 2 πŸ˜” goshhh m gonna miss them😭😭😭
can't wait to watch "Darker Stefan"😳😍😍

Edited by SonuRpatz_mayur - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
What will Stefan do to try to save Damon?
Plec:
 Stefan ended the previous episode saying, "I am not going to let you die. I will find a cure." And, of course, there is no cure. So that's going to be complicated for Stefan, who feels very responsible for his brother as a result of having been the one who really pushed being a vampire on him in the first place. He also feels responsible for the fact that Damon now believes his wrongs led to his death β€” that it's karmic retribution β€” and Stefan is basically saying, "I don't accept that because if I accept that this is your karmic retribution, then this is my fault to begin with."
So Stefan sets out on a pretty intense journey to figure out if there's any way to save his brother and ... it's a really harrowing experience for him. His own life is put in peril as a result of wanting to do anything he can to save Damon.

Its an UGLY feeling which says that even though Damon is going to live, Klaus is going to take over Stefan. Klaus has an interest in Stefan...AN EERIE ONE.
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ishu, im gonna adjust tht gift in my siggy box dnt worry!

@sonu : thnx dear!

@Pca: i m so exited for this Bromance! I so love Stefan-Damon scns! n yes when JM said klaus gng to take interest in stefan i thought so sumthing is gng to be bad! i think he will blackmail stefan to do sum bad things, n stefan will do to save Damon n in process the darker stefan emerges! 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yes. We have seen how evil Stefan's dark side can get and it seems Klaus wants to harness that evil for himself. And Stefan will give up his life to Klaus , if need be, only if it translates to Damon getting a new lease of life. I don't care who hates Stefan for the decision that he takes but Damon would know and should know that Stefan went under the knife because he loves him. Damn! Am already going sniff-sniff over the hard times awaiting this brotherhood.