-:Incomparable Lover {STEFAN|PAUL}:-#2(note113) - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
just found out tht it is rumored that PWes has used his chutti tym to do something!

TO MARRY!

yup they say he is married to torry now!

n im like:

Yep apparently he has... No confirmation yet bujt I really am happy for him either way Torrey & Paul make a really cute couple 😛...

Radz... That's what I was thinking! 🤣... I'd love to see some graphics of Stefan/Klaus from you 😆...
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Spoilers from Tumblr:
TVD Spoiler

Some of the characters are NEVER going to forgive Elena for what happens in the ritual. Except for Damon.

===============
Stefan does something UNFORGIVABLE. Expect a lot of Stefan hate after the finale. Many characters are gonna hate him.
===============
TVD Spoiler

No one is happy in the finale, even the picnic isn't what it seems. ALOT of characters will surprise the viewers.

===============
TVD Spoiler

Elena will ALWAYS forgive Damon. And they will be spending ALOT of time together in the finale.

============
Damon DOES survive to S3. The way he was bit is played alot into how he is saved
==============
TVD Spoiler

Overall death count for 2x21 - 2x22..5-10 characters

More:
Just posted HUGE HUGE HUGEspoilers:
If you wanna read...
They. Are. HUGE.

Seriously.
Nay - expect Stefan/Klaus graphics. Once I get Klaus pics. I need to get high res stills from the show..
Haha, you know Anj, I found that out on Sat or Fri. But I didn't post it here, cause I know it'd break your heart. 🤣🥺 It broke mine too. But I'm happy for him too!!!

Now that we have these scary spoilers, I agree with Pocu. I'm sure Klaus is gonna manipulate Stefan and use his dark side  to his advantage. And that's why Stefan makes that huge mistake that everyone hates him for.

So the writers gonna give ppl more reasons to hate Stefan than they already do. Hahaha. Till now he was the "bystander", and now he'll be the villain.
Oh well, I'm happy they're gonna give PW greater role in the upcoming epis.
Stefan is always hated for being GOOD. Ridiculous. Retarded. Opinions. At least , now if they hate him , they have valid reason. Go ahead, Stefan. Get as badass you want but the good in you will always conquer.

I get it now. If everyone ends up hating Stefan, Klaus is going to grab him with open hands , taking advantage of his vulnerability. And we know that an emotionally shaken  Stefan is like a slice of butter Klaus can drive a knife through.

EEEKS! Nightmares.

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
Yup, he's hated regardless. Atleast this way we get to see him more.

But whatever mistake he makes, nothing will ever change the fact that Stefan is the most selfless character in the show.

Originally posted by Anhdara13

Nay - expect Stefan/Klaus graphics. Once I get Klaus pics. I need to get high res stills from the show..

Yaay! 😆... Have you tried Vampire Diaries web?

@Everyone... Agree with you all 😆...
not yet. haha. too lazy. PM me the link?