-:Incomparable Lover {STEFAN|PAUL}:-#2(note113) - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
"This thing Damon did to Elena (Nina Dobrev) is the biggest lesson he'll ever have to learn," TVD executive producer Julie Plec affirms. "You can love someone with all the power in your soul, but you still have remember who they are and what they want. That's the difference right now between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon — Stefan sees those things and Damon… doesn't."

And then, they ask us why we love Stefan. We love him because he RADIATES love. PERIOD. ❤️
I know! That's the difference. Stefan doesn't want Elena to become a vampire just so she can stay with him forever cause he knows she doesn't want it, and doesn't want to expose her to that life of darkness and misery. Damon was ready to convert her, so she could live forever, even if it meant an eternity of pain for her. And even when she herself DOESN'T want it.

As for why Stefan let Elena go with Klaus, it was the same reason. He was ready to fight, but Elena stopped him, and she told him that it was her choice.

Btw, did you guys know, Paul recommended Joseph Morgan's name first for the character of Klaus?
JM is perfect choice!

goos thinking PWes!

n i loved stef in the epi! n tht scn when alaric says "when u n i first slept together jeremy came..." n all were like looking at each other.

the light moment of the epi!

n radz i agree, whtever happens in life stef n Damon will always love each other to death! (no pun intended)
new PW tweet:

I just found my fake ID from when I was 16. It looks great. I'm gonna try to use it.

wonna see him try! 
Originally posted by aa123.80

did you guys know, Paul recommended Joseph Morgan's name first for the character of Klaus?

Really? Where did you find that out? 😆...
I read it on twitter Nayu... I think on Cadlymack's twitter... And now he teases JP all the time saying "Remember I was the one who recommended his name?" 😆
Okay, now this is something i really want to know what everyone thinks about. I just read Morgan's interview and he is saying that Klaus is going to take a special interest in Stefan. 

Stefan? Why should Klaus be interested in Stefan? Shouldn't he go for potentially darker or weaker people? I am curious because Klaus taking 'interest' in anyone is as good as a death sentence.And here , he wants to give special attention to Stefan? 
I'm actually really interested in that. I love that this means that Stefan will have a bigger role. So far, a lot of Stefan's role has been in deference to Elena - his relationship with Elena. Here, we have Stefan for Stefan's sake. (And Joseph's interview gave me a hilarious thought - Klaus taking a romantic interest in Stefan! lol. I so want to make crack!graphics for that.)
Originally posted by Anhdara13

I'm actually really interested in that. I love that this means that Stefan will have a bigger role. So far, a lot of Stefan's role has been in deference to Elena - his relationship with Elena. Here, we have Stefan for Stefan's sake. (And Joseph's interview gave me a hilarious thought - Klaus taking a romantic interest in Stefan! lol. I so want to make crack!graphics for that.)

Lol. Morgan is hilarious but he has ensured that he is not taking any romantic interest in Stefan. Its something else. Klaus does nothing that is without a bigger reason and a bigger cause for his own sake. The only thing that I can think of is that Klaus may want to play on Stefan's DARK SIDE. Remember Stefan had told Elena that he was worse than Damon once upon a time? What if Klaus wants 'that ' Stefan for his own ulterior motives?  There is a certain vulnerability to Stefan as a person and Klaus is a master of manipulation with all those creepy mind games that he plays. Could Elena and Damon lose Stefan to Klaus? 

But yes, as you said , Klaus' angle to Stefan means that we get to see what Stefan is when he not weaving everything around Damon, Elena and baby -sitting Mystic Falls. Maybe we will get to know who Stefan really is deep down and how he would be if he had to live for himself and make choices for his own self. 
well PWes have eye for talent! Joseph morgan is perfect!

n yeah, klaus taking special interest in stefan kind scared me!

i too agree, he might provoke the Bad n worst side of stefan! 
Edited by anwaya - 12 years ago