It's freaky...

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ðŸĪĢ...

You guys 😆...

PW has us goin' ðŸĪŠ...
-Nayab- thumbnail
It feels like I haven't been here in AGES! 😆...
isomers thumbnail
I love Stefan Salvatore. I love Elena Gilbert. I love them both so, so much. Together and as individuals.

That "close your eyes" scene was heart-breaking! It was so sad yet so very beautiful. That was like the ONE scene that really stood out. Wait..not really, there was another one. The one where she tells him her reasons why was sad too. I'm trying not to give away anything..so this might sound really confusing right now. 😆

There were two moments where I wanted to LEGIT stake Damon. He makes it so hard for me to feel any sort of sympathy towards him. ): I love his character but I hate that he makes me hate him so many times.

-Nayab- thumbnail
Nitya... Completely agree 👍🏞... The two scenes you mentioned where heartbreaking ðŸĨš...
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love Stefan Salvatore too. He's freaking perfect. And I loved the conversation over the phone between him and Damon. That Damon, that one worried about his brother and the one who, despite having gotten into a fight earlier with, knew something was wrong with his little brother - that Damon I adore. Damn, I hope we get some SD scenes in the next few episodes where they're not at each other's throats.

I love that Stefan was explaining Damon's actions to Elena. Even if he's mad at his brother, in the end, we always know just how much Stefan loves his brother. <3 This Stefan, the one in today's episode that felt so much, this man is perfection.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Radz... Your post is perfection! 👏...
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*bows*

haha, idk though. I think I could explain it better. but I loved how much Stefan there was in the episode. I honestly did not think I could love him more - than the episode happened. *swoon* 
-Nayab- thumbnail
I know! All the SE/Stefan scenes had me going Awww! 😆...