Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGG, you tweeted it to him?> 🤣  🤣 🤣 I SO hope he sees it! 🤣 Anj,. you're unbelievable! Even I have doubts he'd reply. 🤣 Though the reaction will be priceless!

And this picspam had me in splits! The way he says "NO!" and still goes and orders. And the tummy bit. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Oh haan, he "should have listened to Anj"!

Goodnight! I'm off too!! 🤗 Thanks for that hilariousssss picspam and the pics. And the word "floppy". 🤣
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz trending #floppy!

nayu: nah doing my masters
isomers thumbnail
Don't kill me for this. This is a theory I've been thinking about for a while actually. I have to let it out somewhere. Bear with me..

So, you guys know how there have been spoilers regarding Damon&Elena and how one of them might die? What if they are just to mess with our heads? The writers did say that the death is going to be tragic..what if Stefan dies? Ouch..it hurts to even say something like that.  But if you think about it, having Stefan "die" or atleast getting rid of him for a while could pave a way for the "inevitable" DE relationship. With Stefan in the picture, anything Elena feels/does regarding Damon would be wrong because it would be her two-timing..but if Stefan's not there, it would give them a way to work on DE for a while. Right?

*runs away from all the tomatoes being thrown my way*
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

lolz trending #floppy!

nayu: nah doing my masters

Aah ok 😆... Any particular subject? 😛...

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Don't kill me for this. This is a theory I've been thinking about for a while actually. I have to let it out somewhere. Bear with me..

So, you guys know how there have been spoilers regarding Damon&Elena and how one of them might die? What if they are just to mess with our heads? The writers did say that the death is going to be tragic..what if Stefan dies? Ouch..it hurts to even say something like that. But if you think about it, having Stefan "die" or atleast getting rid of him for a while could pave a way for the "inevitable" DE relationship. With Stefan in the picture, anything Elena feels/does regarding Damon would be wrong because it would be her two-timing..but if Stefan's not there, it would give them a way to work on DE for a while. Right?

*runs away from all the tomatoes being thrown my way*

Exactly! 😆... See, this was exactly what I was thinking a few hours ago 😆... No joke 😛... That's the only way I can think of right now too...

Something like what happened in Nightfall right?
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, that could probably happen. And then Damon taking care of Elena, them going closer, finding out Stefan may not be as dead as we all think - then they're going to look for him etc. That does pave the way for DE, in a logically and non-douchey manner.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Exactly... That would be the logical way for DE to happen...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Oh no..... I'd hate for that to happen.
Although I hate to admit, the writers may actually do this. Cause while Stefan is there, there'd be absolutely NO reason for Elena to go for Damon. Why the heck would she?
And if Stefan's out for a while, that's the only way that could make way for DE.

anwaya thumbnail
hhhhmmmm thts theory seems right, my be Elena wil cum closer to damon but if they r gong to intro dark dimention thing from boom then it might happen that when thy r on way to search stefan DE cums closer.

@nayu : in statistics 
aa123.80 thumbnail
They better not make Stefan disappear. It'd be pathetic....
anwaya thumbnail
okay a single epi without Stef, me will be just dead!