Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Paul's latest tweet:

I'm a horrendous tweeter via Twitter for iPhone

======================

It looks like he answered your convo Anwaya 😆...
-Nayab- thumbnail

Finally, we have the Stefan poster in the Ophelia-esque series of Vampire Diaries promos from the CW. We can't help but worry a little at the ominous-sounding tagline, though' You can find a larger version and a textless version in our gallery.

Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank God. Finally a Stefan poster.
Creepy tagline.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Just dropped in to say that Paul should be fined for having such an illegally chiseled face. I find Ian sexy but Paul is my definition of those 'classic fairytale' good looks. 😍

Oh , and i need to de-Klaus myself. 
🤔
🤔
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe................he did tweet! i like his short sweet tweets! should update 1st PG!

n tht poster says it all! he is going to be in grave danger , saving elena! now wht? stefan is in danger, bonnie is in danger!

n why every cast member loves to float on water, i found this searies of poster kinda phuny! teeeheeeeeeeee

@poca: yeah ian has his own style but PW is a real classic! ian has this pep-up-boy image.
anwaya thumbnail
As i approached towards him he dint taunted me for being late AGAIN or give his "pouty-pauly" face, may be he knew why i was there.

he just sat there, o oozing cuteness, drooping innocence, radiating calmness, promoting this classic boy 
ohhh GOD plz dont! stop making me forget my ABCD...........oh

gosh whts next to D???????

but i hv to say it..........

Me: hey stef....

he just sat their grieving................. he is making it hard to say................but have too

me: u know my exams are coming? n this is my last year and my whole carrier depends on it? so............  i cnt do this anymore! i cnt have this regular convos with u! i cnt cum to visit u here!

as i say more

n here it goes CRACK.....................my heart just broke 

may be if i spend more time with him today he will understand! he hates me now 

ME: stef dnt do this............😭😭😭 i know i m a horrible horrible person! u hate me? plz PWes dnt hate me!

but no, no silly pet name made him cry-wesley to Pouty-Pauly! i was scared then suddenly:

Stef: gosh Anj ur so melodramatic! i was joking! i knw u cnt live without having ths small convos with me! n our convos can wait until u complete ur exam! but ur face was worth a watch!

ME: (Screaming like BANSHEE) u damn fool! u just u just.................no no no.................it want be ur mind, u dnt hv such naughty mind...............whos the master prankster? 

i was going to scream at ian when

gosh i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to hate you guys.....................i ❤️ that piggy!

*oink oink* 

(thnx tumblr people for gifs) 

Edited by anwaya - 13 years ago
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Thank God. Finally a Stefan poster.
Creepy tagline.

I know right? Are they trying to hint at something you think? 😕...

Paul/Stefan looks 😍 as always 😉 😆...

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Just dropped in to say that Paul should be fined for having such an illegally chiseled face. I find Ian sexy but Paul is my definition of those 'classic fairytale' good looks. Day Dreaming

Oh , and i need to de-Klaus myself.
🤔
🤔

Poca! 🤗... You're here 😛... Welcome 😃... You should 'visit' us more often 😆...

I know right? So not fair... He's gonna be the reason for my escalating visits to the doctors if he carries on like this 🤣...

Why De-Klaus? I'm not... I think he's gorgeous & I'm gonna love Klaus even though he's all villian-y 😛... There. I said it 😆...

😉...

Totally random but I came across a Polish supermarket whilst out and I sorta screamed to my sister "OMG! Look a Polish Supermarket" and my sister's like "So?" 😕...

I was completely screaming over it because it reminded me of Paul 🤣...
anwaya thumbnail
Damon baby looked like him but stefan baby is some distorted frame of him! 😆

i would adopt stefan, why his baby? 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Pocu: Totallyyyy. Ian's sexy while Paul is gorgeous. He has that classic face. Like straight from the novels. Perfect features and he's the true gentleman. Extremely well-mannered and groomed kinds... 😆 Unbearably handsome.

@Anj: I totally burst out laughing reading this one. 🤣 God, it's howlarious. How do you do this????

@Nayu: The poster could mean Stefan does something dangerous. We also got some spoilers that said that he'd try something very unexpected to save Elena..... Maybe?:S