Jogi's illegitimate daughter

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Jogi's illegitimate daughter ko kea hua???โ“ o kaha chali gai?? is she driven out of the house??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ and where's taps mommy???? so long off for a marriage??? o vi america mein???? 3 mahine ke jada visa to milti hi nahi๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜”.....may be she is using veer's green card...... (he had one I think)....Use taps ka bilkul vi khyal nahi๐Ÿ˜ก..... beti ma banne ja rahi hain...or ma america mein shadi ka maja le rahi hain๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....what happened to iccha's school and taps modelling career????? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขsab ke sab kam dhanda chor ke house wife ban gayi.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•
 Taps mom is doing a new show Chhoti Bahu on ZEE in a prominent role.....And as for Ichha and Tapsaya,s carrier options are concerned ,this job is more challenging  where   they have to use their mind all the time .....Plotting and planning is the bigger job, always have to be alert about what your next move will be.... And its not everybody,s cup of tea, for that you have to be brainy .....
Originally posted by pinkwine

Jogi's illegitimate daughter ko kea hua???โ“ o kaha chali gai?? is she driven out of the house??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ and where's taps mommy???? so long off for a marriage??? o vi america mein???? 3 mahine ke jada visa to milti hi nahi๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜”.....may be she is using veer's green card...... (he had one I think)....Use taps ka bilkul vi khyal nahi๐Ÿ˜ก..... beti ma banne ja rahi hain...or ma america mein shadi ka maja le rahi hain๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....what happened to iccha's school and taps modelling career????? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขsab ke sab kam dhanda chor ke house wife ban gayi.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•
interesting๐Ÿ˜‰
i think masoom bhi thakurayin k sath ho le hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
even i saw divya is in choti bahu and she is doing a lead character.
Originally posted by riatagore

even i saw divya is in choti bahu and she is doing a lead character.

She is the negative lead... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
May be america mein she got some lead roll in some hollywood film๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....after all she is taps mommy and nani's beti(or something else)....wapas ane ke baad unhe vi pregnant banne ka natak karna parega shayed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......to remove Damini from house.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......and am sure not to watch Jogi Damini and Divya triangle...yucks....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†