Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gurtilover

Extra means???????????
Now geet've fall love W*H dev???????
Ufffffffff

no yaar i din't mean to say that and i don't think cvs will make geet to fall for dev ever. they will not make this big mistake because they know their usp is maaneet and maaneet's love. i mean they might show geet is ok to get dev help to manofy maan because maan is not happy.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

Dear , you will realise in coming ESP ,  Maan will himself admit that he is not comfortable with Dev talking with Geet & about Geet . Just a healthy discussion .

Ya it's just a healthy discussion.

But, don't you think even if MSK admits that, he is uncomfortable with that, there is nothing wrong in that. Because, whatever he has been watching till now, would have been enough for any person to blast and MAAN is silent till now. What else do you want him to do?

Make his eyes blind and not see what ever is happening?

That's not possible.

No offence to anyone.
heycookie thumbnail

Dear , you will realise in coming ESP , Maan will himself admit that he is not comfortable with Dev talking with Geet & about Geet . Just a healthy discussion .

Really aisa hoga kya?
heycookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

no yaar i din't mean to say that and i don't think cvs will make geet to fall for dev ever. they will not make this big mistake because they know their usp is maaneet and maaneet's love. i mean they might show geet is ok to get dev help to manofy maan because maan is not happy.

I wish in coming episode aisa hi ho
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mg777

Ya it's just a healthy discussion.

But, don't you think even if MSK admits that, he is uncomfortable with that, there is nothing wrong in that. Because, whatever he has been watching till now, would have been enough for any person to blast and MAAN is silent till now. What else do you want him to do?

Make his eyes blind and not see what ever is happening?

That's not possible.

No offence to anyone.

Just communicate with Geet , Maan must not remain silent thats all . As Geet is also not giving her damn to that cheat . Geet doesn't care about anyone else except Maan . Its just she is not able to come out of her grief thats it . 
Mg777 thumbnail

Just communicate with Geet , Maan must not remain silent thats all . As Geet is also not giving her damn to that cheat . Geet doesn't care about anyone else except Maan . Its just she is not able to come out of her grief thats it . 

What if the precap is true?

mausam19 thumbnail

What if the precap is true?

Like what you think is the Precap saying .
Mg777 thumbnail

Like what you think is the Precap saying .

Uhhh...

I just dun wanna repeat what Geet had said .

I hope you remember that.😉
mausam19 thumbnail

Uhhh...

I just dun wanna repeat what Geet had said .

I hope you remember that.😉

What did she say ? She did not even finished her statement yaar . Bus adha precap dikhaya & Geet is wrong , Dear CV ko toh yeh hi chahiye ki hum adha Precap dekhe aur dimag kharab karein . Shayad Geet ne Maan ka decorate kiya hua room dekh liya hoga & she must be so happy that Maan has done that for her , Dev must have showed her & she must have come to Maan to tell him that she so happy about his surprise . She just started telling him & he left without listening to her .  
Mg777 thumbnail

What did she say ? She did not even finished her statement yaar . Bus adha precap dikhaya & Geet is wrong , Dear CV ko toh yeh hi chahiye ki hum adha Precap dekhe aur dimag kharab karein . Shayad Geet ne Maan ka decorate kiya hua room dekh liya hoga & she must be so happy that Maan has done that for her , Dev must have showed her & she must have come to Maan to tell him that she so happy about his surprise . She just started telling him & he left without listening to her .  

Exactly. That's why I said 'if' the precap is true.

But, don't you think her line was too exaggerated?

'nek' kaam..............and Dev? 

Anyways, let's see what happens.

But, I must MSK didn't do anything wrong leaving the place.
FIrst, she is okay with going to somewhere with him and now she is telling in front of MAAN that he is the one who has brought about a change in 'her'. That's ridiculous.