Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks lakshmikr .

indha serial - hmmm...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shubba for the lovely update....!! where is this serial heading? God only knows......
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eljay for the wondeful episode......

Ivanga ellarum pesanume dialogues pakkam pakkama pesarangala ....ila nammala verupethanumne pesaranraga......
Rofl...of all...cherry jumping here and there and handling everything with his usual funny body language and slang was funny....comedy inbetween a oppari scene...nadu road la thaan sumangali pooja discussion nyabagam varuma.....she was responsible nu oru dialogue kuduthu ithukuuu build up vera.......
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eljay..

Dheena heard the goons talk tha RS schemed this foul play.. why isn't he teling all about it.. 😍

now Selvam will come back to square.. after jail visits all his business will sleep and he has to start from scratch again.. ennala mudiayala.. 😭

Archu baby suddemly became so big..
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmikr and Eljay.

Eljay - according to unwritten sun tv serial rules - all important topics are to be discussed only and only in the conference arena namely the middle street so that all the public can hear them.  More so the villains, so that they can plan their treachorous acts.

Has English ever been spoken in the right context in these serials... they rather speak/write their dialogues only in thamizh...  emotionalkku thamizhaakkam would be - manaezhuchchi, manakiLarchchi, uNarchchi mikka etc, etc

Atina -  God adhu theriyaamathaanE paavamaa muzhichikittu irukkaaru...where is this serial going Godnu avarukitta kEkkareenga...
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really pity on the updaters😭
You all deserve πŸ‘
Thanks for the updates Eljay!πŸ˜ƒ
Can this lawyer be relied upon?? Is Dheena favoring Selvam or he is just acting??πŸ˜’
Why all of a sudden Director had sent Selvam to jai, when he need to fulfill his sabadham??? To gain TRPs?? A very bad idea Mr. KπŸ˜”
I doubt if Kumaran is the director of this show any more or any of his assistants (as he might be busy with the new venture 'Thendral) !!??πŸ˜•
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
....thanks for the updates... wow rani the latest Columbus... she found the reason MM being jailed. How they can come out with such lame dialogue....sumanlagi pooja as the reason ... OMG..dir kumaran please help us by slaping  yourself.... ..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you roja for the update...
MM kolai senchuduven was the best....mudiyala....
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok folks, need help from you all - do we have a member by the name
"SUJMURUGA" here?? There was some report about her / his post not
appearing in the section and i tried to send a PM - which came back saying
that the member name does not exist. I closed the report thinking that the PM
was delivered but alas, that was not so !!! Sujmuruga, will you please Pm me
so that I can look in to the reason for the non-appearance of your comment.
Thanks in advance and regards from Roja

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP and Eljay.

Reva and Archu - dhayavusenju yaarukittEyum vaai vidaama, RS and Sankaralingama maatividunga.