Thirumathi Selvam

TMS Updates 21/03 to 25/03 Fri posted - Archu strong

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junkabc thumbnail
yeppa oru vazhiya kavya-cherry track over.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnaks for updates... DIR kumaran..enough is enough...stop the crap and end the serial soon.... No one can be idiot more than selvam. for me its better if he stay in jail. He do nothing to wife and child.. always poked nose to others busniess.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba - Hmm RS enna Maanga vaa??? He must have made sure to "bury" some proof - Seekiram intha MMMM ai hang pannungappa, Naanga pizhaichi pOrOm - mudiyalai da sammmyyy
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shubba

Mrs.Selvam - pEsaama Selvam jail la irukkattum.  Neenga indha shed / agency eduththu nadaththunga.. one monthla  OhOnu vandhuruveenga.. Kumaran kazhuthukku kaththi vechchu subham pOtra sollalaam.. wokay..??πŸ˜‰
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Shubba

Mrs.Selvam - pEsaama Selvam jail la irukkattum.  Neenga indha shed / agency eduththu nadaththunga.. one monthla  OhOnu vandhuruveenga.. Kumaran kazhuthukku kaththi vechchu subham pOtra sollalaam.. wokay..??πŸ˜‰

Yeah.. it will give justification to the title as well πŸ˜›
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Thanks for the update shubba!
Seriously there s no progression at all in the story.. πŸ˜•
Again & again RS will plan against hero and the hero will have to face the consequences...πŸ˜”
Bored of this trackπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Thanks shubba for update....

so, Kavya  plan not succeed..........

@ Kirthiga u r right....   RS will plan against hero and the hero will have to face the consequences...Boring of this track

Here is the Link for this week Promo

Thirumathi Selvam This Week Promo

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Subba for the lovely update, I liked the 1st part, Sori nee engeyo poithey man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ. I just hope that Kavya stop the wife seaching mission for Sori. πŸ˜•
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Shubba!  I am beginning to like this Sori more and more, though he came across as such an arrogant guy in the beginning.  He has a ton more sense than all these people and he is the only one who tells his mother to stop her nonsense, which is a lot more than his father is capable of doing.