Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SALMAN KHAN - 27 reasons, better than others? - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
look, none of us care if ppl love salman for his acting, charisma, charity blah blah...i like him onscreen too..and maybe even offscreen sometimes on DKD and big boss.

but whts the point in justifying such serious issues like drink driving, woman abuse etc as "just mistakes which happen"??? put urselves in the victim's shoes for once....its a question of life and death for pete's sake! 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Thanks Bandicoot for interview

There is No CONNECTION = No Broadband no Wifi πŸ˜ƒ

ya teh connection lies deeper

apparently he threatened ash with the same names in the article

the police admit to picking him for questioning too

πŸ˜ƒ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Blind justification @ best expected from a Salman fan 

Don't start with me gal, can post every single pic of katrina from sets of boom movie shoot. πŸ˜›

Then you will find place to hide your sarcasm πŸ˜ƒ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

ya teh connection lies deeper

apparently he threatened ash with the same names in the article

the police admit to picking him for questioning too

πŸ˜ƒ

Can i hve the video / audio link of sallu's dhamki ?? πŸ˜ƒ
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Yes filmi.. acc to some people's LOGIC that would be true... πŸ˜†.. but that is not what i believe.. yes i also think Ash is an opportunist.. i don't like her as a person and nor as an entertainer..like people can't get over Salu's past alleged crimes.. I will never be able to get over how she used Vivek.. and threw him like trash.. when her job was done...she could have ended things in a better way with him.. but forget about giving him respect.. taht then 21 year old boy lost his whole career due to that mess.. he ain't a saint either.. he dumped his GF gurpreet.. when he gained fame.. and the same thing happened to him... all these people are basically messed up.. i can't look upto any of them..

So Aishwarya used him... well was the man blind.. he is not a little kid. why is the  woman to blame for this.. for his stupid actions.. to call a press conference.. yeah maybe Aishwarya shouldn't have dated Vivek... especially after.. her bad relationship with Salman... so yeah maybe Aishwarya used Vivek.. looking for support...   what is wrong with that..  so if Aishwarya was using Vivek... Vivek was also using Aishwarya...

.. I think abuse is much worser.... . than dumping your boyfriend...  and using him for support...
I still don't get when people say I don't like her as a person.. do you know Aishwarya as person
but each it own πŸ˜ƒ

Don't start with me gal, can post every single pic of katrina from sets of boom movie shoot. πŸ˜›

You can post as many pics of Katrina to make yourself feel better, in fact I will post them myself. But that has absolutely no connection with what Salman Khan did to Aishwarya. πŸ˜ƒ

urm just a heads up

ppl who dunt defend salman's criminal acts do NOT equal Ash fan, katrina fan, srk fan, vivek oberoi fan etc...

maybe some ppl just feel running over people or abusing women is not a great thing to do...gasp! 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Can i hve the video / audio link of sallu's dhamki ?? πŸ˜ƒ

sure

try searching for it

πŸ˜›

the chat transcripts are out there

now i'm quite sure of, you're indeed Arbaaz.🀒

threatening suites him & his bros.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
People who are giving me Media links, can research more and provide me every single report publish against salman........

you guys can go on n on to hate him, who cares πŸ˜ƒ

Salman Khan is the Pathaan with Dabangg Attitude, Love Charm, Wanted by million galz, He is the ultimate rockstar............

Bhai ka jalwa........... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›