Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay salman is a murderer, a woman abuser, a criminal, an underworld don, an egoistic pshycopathic maniac, a drunkard, and a selfish man. he only cares about himself. he intentionally runs people over and kills endangered species. happy guys?

missiffy, and filmi we should seriously leave. this topic is not meant for us 😆
This content was originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Dislike Salman doesn't give right to post bad for him, if u wll post bad, we will defend.

i dnt like srk, dnt mean i will go in srk threads and bash him, or will make threads 2 bash him ???

ofcourse ppl have the right to post bad about him. This is a forum not a fanclub,...ppl can express whatever points of view they have...if u can defend with valid points, please do so. If you cannot, then dunt resort to trivialising issues like drink driving, murder, death and woman abuse. Its offensive to the ppl who have been victimis of such issues. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: PandorasBox

but their mind is in the right state to drive?  hmm... drinking drunk should be discouraged and they should have made an example out of Salman. Slapped him with 2nd degree murder. Salman said he wasn't driving drunk, right as if he's gonna admit his faults. There were witnesses that saw him behind the wheel.

The Same witnesses who r disappeared ??? isnt it very filmi 2 see, rich guy does accident, witnesses r threatened or disappear ???
_notinuse_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Dislike Salman doesn't give right to post bad for him, if u wll post bad, we will defend.

i dnt like srk, dnt mean i will go in srk threads and bash him, or will make threads 2 bash him ???

ur not defending him, your accusing others. If others are wrong, Salman is right. Is that your logic? So Kat fans, Ash fans, their opinions aren't valid. No one is bashing. They just brought up points about him. So what if they don't paint him in a positive light?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well the driving accident reduced with 75% after what ever happened with salman kahns driving case

ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

when a person is drunk, their mind  is not in the right state to make decisions

LOL. You're actually trying to defend drunk-driving? Oh, this is rich.

Your reason still doesn't excuse the fact that he shouldn't have been driving while he was drunk anyways. It doesn't matter if he is inebriated, he is still responsible for making sure he doesn't endanger anyone else's life. If he does, he should be sent to prison.

It's one thing to fill your body up with alcohol and another to try and play a higher being with the lives of others. There's no excuse for that.
Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PandorasBox

but their mind is in the right state to drive?  hmm... drinking drunk should be discouraged and they should have made an example out of Salman. Slapped him with 2nd degree murder. Salman said he wasn't driving drunk, right as if he's gonna admit his faults. There were witnesses that saw him behind the wheel.

so why did he go to jail ?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@smarty pants

If you cannot, then dunt resort to trivialising issues like drink driving, murder, death and woman abuse. Its offensive to the ppl who have been victimis of such issues. 

^^^

its a forum, ppl can post bad, if we defend then we r trivialising issues ??? wah ???

People who r suffering from all this, me not intending 2 harm them or hurt them in any way of expression.

An advice, wen no1 is living close 2 these stars, den dnt trust on each thing which dey say also 2 your own lives.........
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Then no need to drink and drive.

With or without Drinking I doubt if Salman can make any decisions at all... I mean the steroids must have messed up with his brain. 😆