Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 um actually there was an interview i read quite some time ago where salman said HE wasnt driving but his driver was.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Yes please keep this open as it gives people an overdue oppurtunity to learn about opposing viewpoints.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Again the fingerpointing.

Is there ANY celebrity who's past isn't brought up?? Katrina and Boom are always a hot topic, Kareena and her old ways are always a hot topic, Deepika and Sonam, Aishwarya .. and just everyone gets it. And Salman has a past. A memorable past that many aren't willing to forget. It's ovbiously going to be brought up since it was all over the news when it happened.

And Missiffy Star_no_1 made like 4 posts in this topic compared to the 15+ posts made by filmi.

And are you implying that I would shut down topic because Aish is being brought up? This isn't the first topic where she's been brought up/bashed.

yeah she/he lit the fire & left but the mods are blaming only filmi for it as if he brought them in to make salman look good when it was the other way around & i have been on this forum long enough to see how one sided this forum is 
& how come this topic is not shut down then when its an old article itself last i checked an old article gets closed down fast why is this left open for a long time πŸ˜•
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Yes he did. When you make a DESCISION to drink and drive, you are endangering lives. The worst part is, this is something that's completely preventable. Who cares about the nameless victims as long as our superstar Salman is well, right? Drunk driving is equivalent to murder.

when a person is drunk, their mind  is not in the right state to make decisions
Originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

@pandorasbox

me nt discrediting TM, me just asking her.......

this thread is not made by Salman fan 2 boost salman stardom, its made by aish fans 2 invite non-salman fans 2 say somethings for salman......

this 27 point article was planet bollywood ppl posted, wht dey feel not by Salman himself....

if any1 likes salman, let him be....... y 2 prove dem da bad or good of salman if u aint salman fan....

similarly, if anyone diskiles salman...let it be. 
dunt try to justify his misdeeds by trivializing serious issues. Its offensive. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yeah she/he lit the fire & left but the mods are blaming only filmi for it as if she brought them in to make salman look good when it was the other way around & i have been on this forum long enough to see how one sided this forum is 

Missiffy me HE not SHe πŸ˜›
lala12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

talking abt salman's drinking n driving accident, do people  know how many times these drinking and driving accidents happen?  i am not saying it's right, but it happens. A LOT. it's not like salman intentionally ran em over....

woah!!!
i don't know what to say 😭😭😭😭

Then no need to drink and drive.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

similarly, if anyone diskiles salman...let it be. 
dunt try to justify his misdeeds by trivializing serious issues. Its offensive. 

Dislike Salman doesn't give right to post bad for him, if u wll post bad, we will defend.

i dnt like srk, dnt mean i will go in srk threads and bash him, or will make threads 2 bash him ???
_notinuse_ thumbnail

but their mind is in the right state to drive?  hmm... drinking drunk should be discouraged and they should have made an example out of Salman. Slapped him with 2nd degree murder. Salman said he wasn't driving drunk, right as if he's gonna admit his faults. There were witnesses that saw him behind the wheel.