SALMAN KHAN - 27 reasons, better than others? - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

With all due respect Madam Moderator

See 1st page of this thread, you will see thread creator who has no connection in bringing salman praise in any way from 27 points she posted. She made thread purposely 2 bash salman.

My 1st post, i didn bring any star. i talked bout sallu.

Then ppl jump him in and started bring aish and vivek. i was replying.

finally 1 katrina fan jump in 2 show frustration in the form of sarcasam taunt to salman.

you hve seen my replies and all those replies where salman is bashed none is visible 2 u ???

y is salman's past being dragged in a thread which start with his praise ?? 

typical. You really don't get it do you? Now you're after the TM and trying to discredit her. Till now people have only passed off remarks about celebrities. I would have no problems if you had said things agains Ash, Kat, Vived, etc, in fact I would have joined in. But it's the fact that you bring them up to justify abuse, murder, etc. Your point is, if they're wrong, Salman has to be right. No matter what kind of character any of those people are, it still doesn't change Salman's misdeeds. 

With that being said, you have every right to defend Salman, but the way you're going at it is wrong.

Bringing up his past is warranted. That is what we assosiate when we think of Salman (so it's only natural). When this article blatantly elevates him to deity, we can bring up opposing views, can't we?

You haven't been here long enough to see how it works. Salman and his goons haven't gotten a hold of this forum and we aren't under his influence (at least not yet ๐Ÿ˜†) 
Again the fingerpointing.

Is there ANY celebrity who's past isn't brought up?? Katrina and Boom are always a hot topic, Kareena and her old ways are always a hot topic, Deepika and Sonam, Aishwarya .. and just everyone gets it. And Salman has a past. A memorable past that many aren't willing to forget. It's ovbiously going to be brought up since it was all over the news when it happened.

And Missiffy Star_no_1 made like 4 posts in this topic compared to the 15+ posts made by filmi.

And are you implying that I would shut down topic because Aish is being brought up? This isn't the first topic where she's been brought up/bashed.
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

talking abt salman's drinking n driving accident, do people  know how many times these drinking and driving accidents happen?  i am not saying it's right, but it happens. A LOT. it's not like salman intentionally ran em over....

WHAAAT

didnt he know drunken driving is dangerous?

trivialising a loss of life is too much

drunken driving as brainless as it is is more common than we like it to be..that doesnt mean it is okay to be that way and leave it as "such things happen"
why is kareena, n priyanka being brought into this?  when vivek and ash were brought into this to defend salman, ppl had a problem with that?
Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

Which Salman fan is bashing kareena, priyanka or katrina ??

wht mentality u talking ??

i am talking abt the mentality of fans in general on this forum...not the salman fans alone...each and every fan group feels like their celeb is the only inncocent victim picked upon....while that is far from true...

when he did something wrong, of course hes gonna be criticized....deal with it. 
Anywho if members wanna continue with this 'discussion' let me know and I'll leave it open :)
Do people now seriously believe I'm a Kat fan?

๐Ÿ˜”

I wish the Kat fans would believe it too.

I'd love to discuss this further. Thanks Madam Moderator ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

talking abt salman's drinking n driving accident, do people  know how many times these drinking and driving accidents happen?  i am not saying it's right, but it happens. A LOT. it's not like salman intentionally ran em over....

Yes he did. When you make a DESCISION to drink and drive, you are endangering lives. The worst part is, this is something that's completely preventable. Who cares about the nameless victims as long as our superstar Salman is well, right? Drunk driving is equivalent to murder.
@pandorasbox

me nt discrediting TM, me just asking her.......

this thread is not made by Salman fan 2 boost salman stardom, its made by aish fans 2 invite non-salman fans 2 say somethings for salman......

this 27 point article was planet bollywood ppl posted, wht dey feel not by Salman himself....

if any1 likes salman, let him be....... y 2 prove dem da bad or good of salman if u aint salman fan....