Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
everytime there's a thread on salman, some people say rude things and bash salman like no tomorrow. it's sad that these ppl are never given any warnings and continue to do so in every topic ever created. but once a salman fan brings in other actors, its not right?  ppl are ofcourse entitled to their own opinion and they have every right to dislike him, but always bringing in his past and what not is too much.. like really? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i too dislike many actors but i dont bash them...
Originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

@preity zinta

i m nt asking ppl 2 be fan of Salman, i m just replying bashing of salman.

if ppl hve right to come in  this thread and say whtever they want just on media reports publish on net, then i do hve rights to defend Salman.

yes but do tht with valid points...

not something like "oh it was just an accident...these things happen" and friviously talking abt serious issues

and not something like "im gonna post katrina boom pictures"...

What exactly do you  mean by "bashing"? 
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
filmi pointed out that this was an old article on this forum if its old it gets shut down but no this is left open now dear old Ash is being bashed dont be surprised if it 
shuts down now πŸ₯±
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yes but do tht with valid points...

not something like "oh it was just an accident...these things happen" and friviously talking abt serious issues

and not something like "im gonna post katrina boom pictures"...

It was my sarcastic joke, not a serious threat πŸ˜ƒ i dnt need 2 post boom pictures, was just kidding.... i dnt bash oder actors just coz dey bash my salman πŸ˜ƒ

wht u said is valid points, wht i said is friviously talking ??

Every single -ve thing said about salman here is from online media publish articles... not even single photographic proof of anything, none ??
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

everytime there's a thread on salman, some people say rude things and bash salman like no tomorrow. it's sad that these ppl are never given any warnings and continue to do so in every topic ever created. but once a salman fan brings in other actors, its not right?  ppl are ofcourse entitled to their own opinion and they have every right to dislike him, but always bringing in his past and what not is too much.. like really? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i too dislike many actors but i dont bash them...

im sorry but this victim fangroup mentality has to stop...

how many times has kareena's past bitchy statements been digged up to "bash" her?
how many times have ppl discussed priyanka's past surgeries and nose fixes?
how many times has katrina's "boom" been bought up on this forum as an attack against her???

if fans cannot deal with their fav being criticized and if they cannot make valid points of defense, please dont read the posts and post in those topics. Some of the posts here are very offensive in the way they talk abt woman abuse and life and death related accidents. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
talking abt salman's drinking n driving accident, do people  know how many times these drinking and driving accidents happen?  i am not saying it's right, but it happens. A LOT. it's not like salman intentionally ran em over....
Originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

It was my sarcastic joke, not a serious threat πŸ˜ƒ i dnt need 2 post boom pictures, was just kidding.... i dnt bash oder actors just coz dey bash my salman πŸ˜ƒ

wht u said is valid points, wht i said is friviously talking ??

Every single -ve thing said about salman here is from online media publish articles... not even single photographic proof of anything, none ??

Remember how I said the Indian Law doessnt accept claims of verbal or psychological abuse because one cannot have a "photographic proof"? You just proved my point, thank you. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Which Salman fan is bashing kareena, priyanka or katrina ??

wht mentality u talking ??
lala12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushian

do u have proof for every male in this world?

pardon me, but did u say anything back to me...πŸ˜† i cant through all those pages right now..so kindly let me knowπŸ˜†