Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SALMAN KHAN - 27 reasons, better than others? - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

I never said She was ***** or she used Salman or She made her life miserable.

I only Said those things which she did in past. Tell me 1 thing which was false.

having affairs n moving on doesn't make a person ***** . Amazing isn't it, i just said 4-5 lines for aish and u jumped on this conclusion, that me degrading her.

atleast i didnt used media reports. 3 phases of her life every1 knows.

1. Salman Khan
2. Vivek Oberoi
3. Abhishek Bachchan

Vivek oberoi is asking forgiveness from salman which proves he was guilty then and also shows who was behind all those tamasha πŸ˜ƒ

Okay I'll give you that you didn't call her that wordπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

But as for using Salman and making her life miserable.....well essentially you said that she was making a tamasha out of him while his other girlfriends have not done so. You also claimed that that was because she was a beauty queen who had power....hence it's clear that you're saying that she was troubling him and going after him in a way that his other girlfriends have not done so

And I completely agree with you on her being an opportunist....she repeatedly went after men who were at the rise of their fame with Salman, Vivek, and Abhi but I also stand by the fact that Salman did indeed maltreat her

As for Vivek, he asked forgiveness from Salman because Salman put out all-stops to ruin his career. Vivek was left trying to fix it with damage control. So Vivek technically did not believe he was in the wrong but rather he didn't want to deal with the hypocrisy of this industry. He even made it clear in a recent interview that he learned that the ENTIRE industry is shady and full of cowards/followers from this mistake that ruined his career

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

chk this

Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

Koolchick don't analyse me πŸ˜ƒ

Well that's basically what you're saying isn't it? There was no analyzing involved

^^^ She said this.

But I don't understand what's wrong with the post?πŸ˜•
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
salman had underworld connections..that was his power..he was also bound by them in a way
he wasn't the only one though. Many including SHah rukh and sanjay were reported to have had connections

there are was an even an interview by the commissioner of policer regarding the whole bunch of bollywood losers who retracted their statements against the underworld...preity zinta was then called the only man in bollywood for being the only personality who did not retract her statement..she was even in witness protection for 2 months

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Ladygaga

if aish was nt dating Salman, thn it means she file false complaint πŸ˜ƒ

Vivek oberoi is asking forgiveness from salman which proves he was guilty then and also shows who was behind all those tamasha πŸ˜ƒ

it's not called guilt; it's called bowing down to power when you are feeling helpless.🀒

This content was originally posted by: ruky786

But I don't understand what's wrong with the post?πŸ˜•

Ruky it was the post where I used stars to cover up a word.........again, that was my bad since Filmi never said it (but I had inferred it)
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Salman was hving underworld connections = which 1 broadband or wifi πŸ˜ƒ

so he influence police not to act on aishwarya's complaint πŸ˜ƒ

If i dnt knw if he has abused them or not, then you also dnt knw if he has even abused aish or not.....

In every way, you are sticking with this thing only, he is culprit then no use in arguing.... 

Police reports were filed by Aishwarya and her dad. No sane actress would get involved with all this hoopla just for attention or sympathy. Getting involved with the police is a HUGE risk on one's celeb status but Aishwarya still went ahead with it. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Ruky it was the post where I used stars to cover up a word.........again, that was my bad since Filmi never said it (but I had inferred it)

Oh ok I get it :)
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If i dnt knw if he has abused them or not, then you also dnt knw if he has even abused aish or not.....

In every way, you are sticking with this thing only, he is culprit then no use in arguing.... 

Lol this discussion is going on forever... did Salman make Aishwarya life difficult.... well yeah of course... Aishwarya made a statement about it.. that is the proof... and I believe her?? I'm sure Salman didn't beat her up daily ...  but you know there are different kinda of abuse... Salman has an anger issue.. and there is a limit.. how much can  a girl take it.. Aishwarya did say in her statement she tried to support Salman.. but she couldn't take it anymore... so she left....

Edited by sapna27 - 13 years ago