SALMAN KHAN - 27 reasons, better than others? - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Filmi, I work at a sexual assault centre and the little that I know of what happens in India when you file a sexual assault, domestic violence, physical abuse, psychological abuse, verbal abuse; trust me when I say that the stuff women have to go through is awful. With rape however, if you have "evidence", yes things are taken more seriously. But if you have no evidence, the police doesnt give a shit about you. 
Originally posted by chocolover89

There are Ash fans in the topic besides goneforever? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I don't know where Sweet Coco is.  She must be around and I am sure she will give her two cents.  Ash fans or not, anyone is welcome to give their opinions in a constructive manner.

I strongly agree that Salman is loved for his screen persona and entertainment in films.  It is a shame that his personal life is not what it should be.  I feel bad for Aish in the times she was with Salman.  She clearly loved the man, but he didn't treat her well.  No woman should have to deal with that and she has clearly been happy with Abhishek for the past four years now.  She has moved on!  So has Salman!  However, it is not fair to bash her as a person or individual.  I have the utmost respect for what she did and proclaimed Salman was abusing her in public print!  That takes a lot of guts to do!  Any woman would have done the same thing if they were in her place!  At the end of the day, Salman will have to answer to God.  And everyone else for that matter! 

And lastly, if this was a Western country like the U.S. or Canada, Salman would have been arrested for domestic violence and prosecuted to the full extent of the law!  A perfect example is Mel Gibson!  He abused his pregnant girlfriend and the police are after him!  Also, another example is the Rihanna/Chris Brown debacle!  If Aish had lived in the U.S. or Canada, she would have surely gotten justice!   But, we know Indian law is corrupt and people are bribed to keep their mouth shut! 

πŸ˜•
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

Originally posted by Star_No_1
2). He is a womanizer = Every Male is πŸ˜›
do u have proof for every male in this world?
ever heard of mani ratnam...he single handedly probably does more charity than all of these stars combined..he does his work without gloating it and wearing tshirts everywhere..

Wearing T-Shirts of "Being Human" is a way to promote being human brand as it is not aided by govt. funds, he has to get funds coz of his star power. some charity which you guyz read in media, is coz media publish it to gain trp of their intrest. so many charities and events salman do, people never hear them, coz he never flaunts. top 10 actors with whom salman is listed in every top list, take any name if it is there to compare :P πŸ˜ƒ

na nobody is a saint..if he regretted the murder, he would have confessed..not get his driver to the jail...makign an innocent man take his mistakes..eye witnesses claim salman was driving the car and ran over people

http://rightindian.wordpress.com/2006/02/24/murdered-deer-gets-justice-murdered-humans-are-denied/

eyewitnesses are missing now :P 

wordpress is a free blog writing website, i can also write a blog in +ve way, then i should also post that link here for u ending with this sign :P πŸ˜ƒ

as for the deer...he was convicted and proved to be among the people who poached the deer :P and he even got a jail sentence..doesnt that in a way prove his crime?

Again u preaching everything published in media, for your kind information, Salman court cases are "Subjudice" which means no detail is out in open, still half the world knows things about case, add :P now and laugh πŸ˜ƒ
i agree with eraser here...

when someone files a complaint against a person as influential as salman (even if its someone as popular as aishwarya rai), do u really think the police will be "right...lets go arrest him"??? 

havent u seen no one killed jessica??? A politician's son almost got away with murder despite having more than 300 eye witnesses. 
Now if he has such an influence, imagine wht kid of an influence salman khan would have. 

his "mistakes" are for everyone to see, and calling them mistakes is softening their impact because i dunt think running over ppl and women abuse deserve any sort of justification. Its despicable behavior. period. 
I personally don't find anything wrong in Salman publicizing his charity.. a lot of people look up to him... yes despite his past.. people do connect with him... and look upto him... i think he in his own way inspires people.. to help others.. some might view it as a drama.. but i say hey at the end of the day its a good thing.. and a good cause.. i don't see anything bad coming out of it..... I personally don't see anything wrong with it ... nor do i feel the need to bring in his past and mock him when he does charity stuff... yes i don't have to go on a praising spree.. and label him as a mahapurush.. but he is also a human being... very flawed.. but still.. that doesn't mean any effort of his has to be demeaned and looked upon in negative light.
@Eraser

I agree, gal has to go through hard things in getting justice, but dnt deny the fact over here that, gals do have liberty in this procedure as even if a gal is nt being assaulted, she can still take her personal grudge in doing so, in this way innocent men are punished [just an example].

If a actor knows Police officials of higher rank, how long can he suppress things ? common all this shown in movies is not in real life ??
when someone files a complaint against a person as influential as salman (even if its someone as popular as aishwarya rai), do u really think the police will be "right...lets go arrest him"??? 

Salman Khan is a Actor, he is not a MLA / MP / or any kind of High ranking goverment official from whom Law people will fear πŸ˜ƒ

havent u seen no one killed jessica??? A politician's son almost got away with murder despite having more than 300 eye witnesses. 
Now if he has such an influence, imagine wht kid of an influence salman khan would have. 

Manu Sharma was cabinet minister's son, Police on 1st questioning itself got to know that he on point blank range killed jessica. You guys really think Salman Khan in real life would have so much influence that he got away with everything ?? then make him some minister guyz, desh ka bhala hoga πŸ˜ƒ

his "mistakes" are for everyone to see, and calling them mistakes is softening their impact because i dunt think running over ppl and women abuse deserve any sort of justification. Its despicable behavior. period. 

A model charge abhishek bachchan for breaking her heart as he has promise her 2 marry her, the gal was extra in dus bahane song. now shud i say Bachchan influential in keeping that gal shut her mouth ??
FilmiAnalyticx, you provide excellent analysis and I love your take on everything!  Kudos to you for making this topic very interesting!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Filmi,

Are we talking about false reporting? I don't know the figures in India but over here (Canada) it's less than 0.9%. And really, there is so much stigma around reporting a sexual assault, rape, domestic violence, emotional abuse, verbal abuse that millions of people swallow it in and never speak about it for the rest of their lives. No sane woman would wanna go out of their way to accuse an "innocent" man. Do you know how intrusive and traumatizing of a process it is so report anything like this, especially when you don't have "evidence"? Thousands of women have given up reporting such crimes to the police, and so many just prefer to close the case. 

Salman Khan is a 10000 times more powerful than Aishwarya (unfortunately) and there is no way she stood a chance of ever successfully pressing charges against him.