Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SALMAN KHAN - 27 reasons, better than others? - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Ms. Pragya

You can't tolerate Abuse against Women, then my dear friend, don't Abuse or use harsh word for Men also.

i didn't abused aish, or i didn't use the kind of words u using for Salman, this shows the difference.

Nope thats not the difference.

I'm against domestic violence whereas you justify it. That is the difference.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Nope thats not the difference.

I'm against domestic violence whereas you justify it. That is the difference.

You trust aish and name it domestic violence. i trust salman.

me not supporting domestic violence, just that i trust salman.

nor u hve any photographic / video proof, nor i hve any proof for salman's innocence. 

you will stick to your view, i wll 2 mine
^^ Aishwarya made more than a ton of visits to the police station with complaints of Salman's abuse, You can check that police station for records (I doubt they even have them anymore, we all know how powerful Salman is)
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
@Eraser

Aishwarya Rai is not any next door gal, she was crowned Miss India, Miss World. She is a celebrity, but i can also gaurantee you, if any non-celebrity status gal, any gal would lodge a complaint against any men who is celebrity / non-celebrity, our law system take actions very fast.

you talking about Salman Power, if has to use his star power or influential power, den accident case of mumbai and case of jodhpur would have been vanish in air like nothing was happened. He like normal citizen is going through every single proceeding of court. even spent some time in jail.

Ask Aishwarya Rai, now he is very powerful lady in this industry with bachchan power, now she can lodge a case against Salman and can  bring him to justice ???
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
a lot of people do charity..only a few flaunt it like salman does :P

and he was the one who ran over people when he was under the influence of alcohol and directly caused their death...is that murder?

he also shot and killed endangered black bucks in rajasthan for "fun"
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

and he was the one who ran over people when he was under the influence of alcohol and directly caused their death...is that murder?

which superstar or star do charity like what salman do, and mind it, he never flaunts it, if he start flaunting then srk's flaunting record will break ðŸ˜ƒ

ya it happen, humans do mistake, now dnt tell me you or any other human dont do mistakes, it was accident, he isnt a SAINT, he is a normal huma being ?? i wanna ask you do you know how many accidents of those kind happen everyday ? you wont even knw, you only know of salman ?? galti ho gayi toh kya saari umra usi baat ko lekar baithe rahoge ?? what happened what not, no1 knows exactly, case details, nothing in detail, just u need a accident thing to mark him murderer ??

my dear friend, go and get case detail, u will find 17 people involve in this including saif ali khan, neelam, sonali bendre. he was not killing black bucks, he was taking a injured black buck 2 hospital.

@Eraser

Aishwarya Rai is not any next door gal, she was crowned Miss India, Miss World. She is a celebrity, but i can also gaurantee you, if any non-celebrity status gal, any gal would lodge a complaint against any men who is celebrity / non-celebrity, our law system take actions very fast.

you talking about Salman Power, if has to use his star power or influential power, den accident case of mumbai and case of jodhpur would have been vanish in air like nothing was happened. He like normal citizen is going through every single proceeding of court. even spent some time in jail.

Ask Aishwarya Rai, now he is very powerful lady in this industry with bachchan power, now she can lodge a case against Salman and can  bring him to justice ???

thy

are we talking about the Indian "Law"?? One of the most corrupted systems to exist on earth? Every law Professor and student here uses the Law system in India (and other South Asian countries)  as an example when writing their papers on faulty Law systems. 
ladygaga thumbnail
Salman is a very complexed and controversial figure....his negatives are out there for people to judge.. he has gotten away with a lot of things.. his cases are still in court.. still he manages to touch the hearts of aam junta.. people connect with his personality when he gives appearances... masses love his movies.... as an entertainer he has many takers.. people like watching him.. do those people have to defend each and every crime of his??... i say no.. its his headache.. if people connect with his work.. they should just enjoy watching him.. and should not be bothered to defend each and every mistake of his in personal life.. his life has been such that people will talk about it... and rip him apart.. just like every other public figure... despite all the very big fluctuations in his life.. very big lows and very big highs.. he is still there.. celebs are usually representatives.. of diff types of people that exist in society.. there are people like salman too.. so look at him learn from his mistakes.. ofcourse even he has some qualities.. take good things from his qualities.. and learn form his mistakes.. and i say even acknowledge them.. no need to hide it or deny it.. but then people have diff beliefs.. and with almost everything.. one can never be sure.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
@Eraser

To whichever extent it is corrupted, but this i hve seen with my own eyes, a single complaint written by any gal can show stars to any man of any status.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

which superstar or star do charity like what salman do, and mind it, he never flaunts it, if he start flaunting then srk's flaunting record will break ðŸ˜ƒ

ya it happen, humans do mistake, now dnt tell me you or any other human dont do mistakes, it was accident, he isnt a SAINT, he is a normal huma being ?? i wanna ask you do you know how many accidents of those kind happen everyday ? you wont even knw, you only know of salman ?? galti ho gayi toh kya saari umra usi baat ko lekar baithe rahoge ?? what happened what not, no1 knows exactly, case details, nothing in detail, just u need a accident thing to mark him murderer ??

my dear friend, go and get case detail, u will find 17 people involve in this including saif ali khan, neelam, sonali bendre. he was not killing black bucks, he was taking a injured black buck 2 hospital.

why is shahrukh the epitome of comparison everytime😆

ever heard of mani ratnam...he single handedly probably does more charity than all of these stars combined..he does his work without gloating it and wearing tshirts everywhere..

na nobody is a saint..if he regretted the murder, he would have confessed..not get his driver to the jail...makign an innocent man take his mistakes..eye witnesses claim salman was driving the car and ran over people

http://rightindian.wordpress.com/2006/02/24/murdered-deer-gets-justice-murdered-humans-are-denied/

eyewitnesses are missing now :P

as for the deer...he was convicted and proved to be among the people who poached the deer :P and he even got a jail sentence..doesnt that in a way prove his crime?