Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Its obviously a waste of time to argue with members who will go to any extent to justify abuse against women.

Whatever makes you sleep better.

Men n Women are equal, don't make women a weaker sex just by supporting her in every way. 
dude spare me your lecture... how about you go & give some of this to your perenially drunk & doped star who at the age of 50 is still chasing skirts half his age.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

dude spare me your lecture... how about you go & give some of this to your perenially drunk & doped star who at the age of 50 is still chasing skirts half his age.

Who invited you to listen my lecture πŸ˜ƒ if you hate this much salman, then better stay out of those threads which are related to him.

you will come in that thread, will say every single word against him as if he has grown up in front of u πŸ˜ƒ

i dnt think i need some words to describe what aishwarya rai is πŸ˜ƒ
This is a public forum and I can comment on any topic I wish.

If you cant hear a word against your Mr Popoye why dont you stay out?

Be my guest if you want to abuse Ash, I dont care.

The thing I care about is abuse against women which certain people will go to any lengths to justify.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Now if Guzaarish and Action replay flopped, y aish fans hve 2 come in ths thread and spit anger here πŸ˜ƒ
Okay....people will have opposing opinions on celebs. Some will think he is a saint, others will think otherwise. Both opinions are valid.

Be civil with each other, or warnings will eventually be issued. No need to mock each others opinions b/c they oppose your own.

Finally

Everyone is welcome to each and every topic that is posted in the section; even if one does not particularly like the celeb. If members want to have a topic solely to admire a celeb, there is a celebrity fan club section for that. This section permits diverse opinions.

No need to bring in other actors (or bash them...as Vivek is being bashed here) to make your favorite look better.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
There are Ash fans in the topic besides goneforever? πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

This is a public forum and I can comment on any topic I wish.

If you cant hear a word against your Mr Popoye why dont you stay out?

Be my guest if you want to abuse Ash, I dont care.

The thing I care about is abuse against women which certain people will go to any lengths to justify.

Ms. Pragya

You can't tolerate Abuse against Women, then my dear friend, don't Abuse or use harsh word for Men also.

i didn't abused aish, or i didn't use the kind of words u using for Salman, this shows the difference.

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vivek was brought in to make vivek look like an angel & salman a monster 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Simran

i didnt bashed Vivek or Aish, i just replied to comments on salman.

TC itself made thread for fun, as this 27 reason was way back published on planet bollywood.