Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

I would like to ask All Aishwarya Rai fans

Is there any picture or video as evidence of Salman hiting Aish ? or Abusing her ? World knows what aishwarya told to media ?? Can i hve any single picture or video or any sort of evidence ?

i am sure no1 will have. Aishwarya could have shown any sort of things, but her fake cry was enough to stamp Salman a monstrous boyfriend πŸ˜ƒ

I don't believe it...Salman doesn't seem like a violent person IMOπŸ€“
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@MissIffiy

i cnt c 1 word against salman
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^you have the right to but just ignore it filmi it's ok I am a Salman fan as well but just ignore it😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
didnt his brain also failed liek his movie kyun.- gaya na..+1

add prince also please πŸ˜ƒ
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@MissIffiy

i cnt c 1 word against salman

then this forum is not for u my dear or u better get used to it fast any posts relating to salman doing good work & his past is brought up i think the threads with just his pics are the only one spared πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

sure prince is included

btw i meant did and not didnt lol

didnt his brain also failed liek his movie kyun.- gaya na..+1

add prince also please πŸ˜ƒ

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

filmi please dont start this just ignore it u might be new to this forum but this is how it works here anytime any star is shown in a positive light anything negative from their past it brought up it happens all the time brace urself u will have a lot of ppl coming after u now 

there is always 1st time, this is my 1st time........... let them come with their best....

i can guarantee you, "itne chhed karunga un sab mein, ke konfuse ho jayenge ke iss thread ko banaye rakhe ya del kare " πŸ˜ƒ
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Everyone knows Salman became a drunkard during the split and he bashed Aishwarya. Both physically and mentally.

We also know that he behaves like a don. He influences his producer and director friends not to take certain people in their films. i.e. Vivek's career was blossoming but after that press call everything changed and people backed out.

Bollywood can be very corrupt and Sallu bhai is a big part of it.

His influence got Katrina's kiss in Boom deleted. People walk on egg shells so as not to ruffle his feathers.

He is so unpforessional at times. He does favours for friends by signing their movies which are just horrible to watch, as he is literally sleep-walking through the scenes and mumbling the lines but the director is obviously too scared to ask for a re-take.

He is so childish. Remember what he said about Guzaarish and Hrithik Roshan? Yes, I'm sure you do.

And your point about him not coming out in public to talk about his relationship with Aishwarya... - what would he say? There was nothing for him to say apart from talk about the abuse, which would not be a good look for him.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_No_1

Everyone knows Salman became a drunkard during the split and he bashed Aishwarya. Both physically and mentally.

We also know that he behaves like a don. He influences his producer and director friends not to take certain people in their films. i.e. Vivek's career was blossoming but after that press call everything changed and people backed out.

Bollywood can be very corrupt and Sallu bhai is a big part of it.

His influence got Katrina's kiss in Boom deleted. People walk on egg shells so as not to ruffle his feathers.

He is so unpforessional at times. He does favours for friends by signing their movies which are just horrible to watch, as he is literally sleep-walking through the scenes and mumbling the lines but the director is obviously too scared to ask for a re-take.

He is so childish. Remember what he said about Guzaarish and Hrithik Roshan? Yes, I'm sure you do.

And your point about him not coming out in public to talk about his relationship with Aishwarya... - what would he say? There was nothing for him to say apart from talk about the abuse, which would not be a good look for him.

no i don't 
So the Salman Fans are back to justify him beating up women?

You ask for proof, how about Ash collecting an award with a broken arm, an arm broken by salman for which a police complaint was registered?

His fans can do all that they want at the end of the day no amount of 'Being Human' is going to erase the fact that he used to beat women up and he had a massive alcohol issue.

Dont bother quoting me and coming up some lame excuses and ask me for some photographic proof.