Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

well all i can say here is

if he didnt took the role this film would not have been made at all

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

y is kuch kuch hota hai considered one of his blockbusters when he only had a cameo in it?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by Star_No_1

1). He is arrogant = Which star isn't ?
2). He is a womanizer = Every Male is πŸ˜›
3). He is abusive and rude = Is it a big deal ?
4). He is not very talented = o ya πŸ˜ƒ still producer give him 4-10 cr per movie πŸ˜ƒ
5). He got his standing due to his family connections = except for Salim Saab, no1 in his family can stand without him πŸ˜ƒ
6). He stayed popular due to stripping his clothes off = thn y ain't Mallika Sherawat more popular πŸ˜›
7). 23 years and how many awards or critical acclaim? = u talkin bout awards which srk buy πŸ˜›
8). Hum Aapke Hain Koun would have the same success without him. It was Madhuri's film = i guess u dnt knw bout hindi movies before hahk, madhuri's 1st big hit was only hahk, before she was giving hits only in multistarer πŸ˜ƒ
9). He is exploitative = it's vice versa, himesh, katy, aish all were stars coz of him πŸ˜›
10). He is a criminal = in india law exist, a criminal doesn't hve million fan following πŸ˜ƒ
11). He is connected to the underworld = broadband or wifi ?
12). Do I have to go on...? = is ths the best you got? πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Originally posted by Star_No_1

1). He is arrogant = Which star isn't ?
2). He is a womanizer = Every Male is πŸ˜›
3). He is abusive and rude = Is it a big deal ?
4). He is not very talented = o ya πŸ˜ƒ still producer give him 4-10 cr per movie πŸ˜ƒ
5). He got his standing due to his family connections = except for Salim Saab, no1 in his family can stand without him πŸ˜ƒ
6). He stayed popular due to stripping his clothes off = thn y ain't Mallika Sherawat more popular πŸ˜›
7). 23 years and how many awards or critical acclaim? = u talkin bout awards which srk buy πŸ˜›
8). Hum Aapke Hain Koun would have the same success without him. It was Madhuri's film = i guess u dnt knw bout hindi movies before hahk, madhuri's 1st big hit was only hahk, before she was giving hits only in multistarer πŸ˜ƒ
9). He is exploitative = it's vice versa, himesh, katy, aish all were stars coz of him πŸ˜›
10). He is a criminal = in india law exist, a criminal doesn't hve million fan following πŸ˜ƒ
11). He is connected to the underworld = broadband or wifi ?
12). Do I have to go on...? = is ths the best you got? πŸ˜ƒ

I simply love your honesty and candor!  And I agree with everything you said!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Plus, we all know how Mallika became a star and the conspiracy behind that!  🀣 
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know I sound like I hate him.
But I just think that article was too hyped and needed to be knocked down a few notches, hence my counter-argument.
I loved Salman since 1988's 'Biwi Ho To Aisi'.
But to be honest post 2000 he has become boring. Although I have enjoyed him in a few movies (Wanted, Dabangg).
And not forgetting the things he done to poor Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi.
What a monster.

Originally posted by: Star_No_1

But I just think that article was too hyped and needed to be knocked down a few notches, hence my counter-argument.
But to be honest post 2000 he has become boring. Although I have enjoyed him in a few movies (Wanted, Dabangg).
What a monster.

😑😑😑 Yes, Aish fans like me and others hate what he did to her!  They were the perfect couple!  😭😭😭
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_No_1

What a monster.

People who do bad to others can never achieve blessings from other people, Aish came in public about her relationship, Salman never utter a word. This shows that how much he respect her and their relationship.

Vivek Oberoi, what he did, later he realized and ask sorry in public, may i ask u if salman was so monstrous 2 him, y did he was begging for pardon from him ? In his case also Salman was silent, not even a word.

Better get ur facts right before saying a word aganist a person whom u don't even met in your life, just posting facts which Gangster media writes on their own wish, and fools like you believes in it πŸ˜ƒ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
I would like to ask All Aishwarya Rai fans

Is there any picture or video as evidence of Salman hiting Aish ? or Abusing her ? World knows what aishwarya told to media ?? Can i hve any single picture or video or any sort of evidence ?

i am sure no1 will have. Aishwarya could have shown any sort of things, but her fake cry was enough to stamp Salman a monstrous boyfriend πŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with some parts of the list I mean he is the only Khan I have full respect for lol....I don't care give a bollocks about him and Aish I'm glad he isn't with her he deserved better. It would be nice if he was with Somy Ali again.😳
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
filmi please dont start this just ignore it u might be new to this forum but this is how it works here anytime any star is shown in a positive light anything negative from their past it brought up it happens all the time brace urself u will have a lot of ppl coming after u now  Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u FilmiAnalyticx
abt vivek aberoi and his so called 41 calls
i still dont get it W*H didnt he switched off his mobile after the 2nd call

did his brain also failed like his movie kyun.- gaya na..  and  same goes with prince
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago