Gopi will drink bhaang...Talli Gopi :P

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today on saas babhu and betiyaa they showed Gopi will go talli after drinking bhaang..
Giaa looking damn cute as a talli girl... but i wish Ahem handling his talli wife rather than Koki taking care of her bahu...
btw it is as per sbb video.. what is store in.. SNS we never know we can just be hopeful..
its strting from 9:37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Jiaa HAS to be the CUTEST Talli ever!!! And trust me, I've seen a lot of tallis on tv shows - this one tops it all!! She is maha cute and maha adorable!

Thanks for Sharing!!

PS - And oh yeah, Gopi getting talli had so many possiblities of good GoHam romance- but no, they had to show Koki handling her - maybe in the show she is dragged to the room and put in bed to sleep, and she blabbers things when Aham is there? Let's see, i hope Gopi getting talli is made good use of for some GoHam scenes!

Again, thanks for sharing - that was a maha adorable video!!!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh please let there be some good GoHem scenes!!!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you it was a funny scene lol gopi looked good n very happy...😆

i am sure that  urmilla n rashi have done this
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gopi never seen before thanks for sharing
arhaanmania thumbnail
is she talli or lunatic..?lol....
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...Gopi was looking adorable n cute...Uff ....Hope Ahem n Gopi were both like tat ....giggling n enjoying themselves......but looks like uriashi had done some kalakari to get Gopi to this stage alone....hope everything goes well ...n cupid Nani rescuses Gopi.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait tp see Gopi drunk  - hope she get a encounter with ahem (praying)  Thanks for sharing .
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now, this sounds fun....ok, so koki gets 2 deal wid gopi...but i just wish the cvs let ahem carry gopi to the room (atleast on nani's suggestions)
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
koki is going to kill her. this is no good. epic fail. why can't aham be made the fool for once, that loser. koki is always saying gopi is putting her down, if aham drank bhang and made a scene then it would be even steven and koki doesn't always have to yell at gopi for creating a scene.