Pratigya

HEY friends, don't worry yaar - Page 2

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

Now I doubt abt any such programme.... 😭 Btw, did any one see Sajan k holi, wt was shown in that???

WAT ?WAT IS SS KI HOLI?THERE WAS NUTHIN LIKE DAT IN SP NA?COZ DEY SHOWED HOUSEFULL MOVIE B4 LUV YU ZINDAGI...AFTER DAT CAME D ME OF MKAP...DEN IT WAS COMEDY KA MAHAMUQQABALA...DEN AFTER DAT IT WAS PYAAR MEIN TWIST...I DNT KNOW WETHER DEY HAD TELECASTED IT AT 11PM!PLS SUMONE SAY DAT NA(((PLSSSSS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

WAT ?WAT IS SS KI HOLI?THERE WAS NUTHIN LIKE DAT IN SP NA?COZ DEY SHOWED HOUSEFULL MOVIE B4 LUV YU ZINDAGI...AFTER DAT CAME D ME OF MKAP...DEN IT WAS COMEDY KA MAHAMUQQABALA...DEN AFTER DAT IT WAS PYAAR MEIN TWIST...I DNT KNOW WETHER DEY HAD TELECASTED IT AT 11PM!PLS SUMONE SAY DAT NA(((PLSSSSS

Yup, I read on d forum that a programme named Sajan ki holi was telecasted on Saturday on SP.... Thats it...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

Now I doubt abt any such programme.... 😭 Btw, did any one see Sajan k holi, wt was shown in that???

arrey yaar, be positive 😛 i think we will get to see the said kriya scene soon in the starplus holi special.............😳 bec the holi celebrations r ending in the serial as we saw last night..........and the mood is bad with everybody drunk and P's slap will only worsen it................and the article said SS will ask kriya to decorate the house with colors............so that can't happen in the serial na, in the present scenario.....................so the scene is bound to be in some special prog for starplus as we saw other jodis also included in the article 😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

BUT I THINK IT VL CUM IN D SERIAL ONLY...!DID ANY ONE SEE ANY RPOMO...IF DER WS SUM SPECIAL PROGRAMME DEN DEY WUD HAV TELECASTED IT DIS SUNDAY...OR MUST SHOW SHOWN ATLEEAST D PROMO...N IN D RTICLE DEY DINT MENTION DAT SP WIL HAVE A HOLI SPEC NA...?DEY JUST SAID ABT D KRIYA SCENE ALONG WIID DA OTHER SERIALS...?PLS SUMONE CLARIFY SOON!

i think we will get to see the said kriya scene soon in the starplus holi special.............😳 bec the holi celebrations r ending in the serial as we saw last night..........and the mood is bad with everybody drunk and P's slap will only worsen it................and the article said SS will ask kriya to decorate the house with colors............so that can't happen in the serial na, in the present scenario.....................so the scene is bound to be in some special prog for starplus as we saw other jodis also included in the article .................wait for the promo 😊
ArjaAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

i think we will get to see the said kriya scene soon in the starplus holi special.............😳 bec the holi celebrations r ending in the serial as we saw last night..........and the mood is bad with everybody drunk and P's slap will only worsen it................and the article said SS will ask kriya to decorate the house with colors............so that can't happen in the serial na, in the present scenario.....................so the scene is bound to be in some special prog for starplus as we saw other jodis also included in the article .................wait for the promo 😊

OHHH OK DHANYA...ANYWAYS LETS WAIT FOR IT...BUT I REALLY WISH DAT IT HAPPENS IN D SERIAL COZ ATLEAST V CAN THINK DAT KRIYA R CUMING CLOSER..BT I DNT THINK SO DAT IT VL HAPPEN IN SERIAL AS FOR THE SAME REASONS WHICH U MENTIONED IN UR POSTS...EM WAITING FOR TH PROMO N FOR TODAYS EPI!
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hav seen both kriya scenes and sajjan singh ki holi also on saturday......