Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really why they now concentrating on jonakii omg atleast will they concentrate on taanu in the last epi😡
-Ramya- thumbnail

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They cared so much to show 'Tere Liye' for Robi-Mouli-Taposh track and they dont give a damn to showing Tere Liye for the protagonists' track! Wow!👎🏼
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Height of stupidity shown and i never thought I was watching tere liye for robby and mauli and they are the leads of show not onu taani.😡

I thought show is ending becoz of all dirty games that both BT and SP played and atleast BT will make us happy by atleast giving space and full on track of onu and taani and where we wll witness high end performance of HC and APK . At least 2 weeks of  onu and taani scenes so that we have some good moments to remember but nah they are too cruel to make all us suffer and these sadist people simply love to make us suffer😕. Now they have come up most stupidist reason of making onu go mad " Robby ke liye" wow creatives wow... The show's highlight onu's mental asylum track is reduced to mere mockery.🤢
I so was looking forward for Harshad's brilliant performance a landmark that he will create in acting but now this looks so bleak .He is not getting chance to perform also ...😒 😭
-Ramya- thumbnail
Girls! Its earth hour today and according to IST it starts at 8.30 to 9.30, please turn off non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change. 😃😛
Daffodilee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyaks

Girls! Its earth hour today and according to IST it starts at 8.30 to 9.30, please turn off non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change. 😃😛

sure capsy will do it atleas for my sweet friends  words😆

hey nikhita🤗
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiee nikitaa🤗
hi annu dii🤗 PTB pe aao😡
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi annu...god knws wat d CVs r upto...they r hell bent on spoiling d show...😡😡
Daffodilee thumbnail
yep nikhi see they are making my onu just stand and give reactions this is too much na.

oye nidhiii i am already there 🤣