Originally posted by: Soaps1

He wont only the reason of why he went mad πŸ˜’

😭😭 Pagal OnuπŸ₯Ί
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

He wont only the reason of why he went mad πŸ˜’

soapie atleast they showing i think in last epi taani will finish the story and they will show tani taking care of mad anuragπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anuu2010

soapie atleast they showing i think in last epi taani will finish the story and they will show tani taking care of mad anuragπŸ˜’ 

They have to show Annu..
Pagal Onu was and is the most crucial part of the show.. The show started with it.. The promos, the first episode... They cant let it go just like that... πŸ₯± But I dont know how much justice they will make to this track...😳
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

They have to show Annu..
Pagal Onu was and is the most crucial part of the show.. The show started with it.. The promos, the first episode... They cant let it go just like that... πŸ₯± But I dont know how much justice they will make to this track...😳

yes even they have rushed up current tracks wouls have showed the reason before a week .then now they could have showed recovery but this cv's wasted precious time  and they are not even caring of much essential track of the story why cv's gave the worst punishement to us rather giving that to sp😑
mishti_17 thumbnail

yes even they have rushed up current tracks wouls have showed the reason before a week .then now they could have showed recovery but this cv's wasted precious time  and they are not even caring of much essential track of the story why cv's gave the worst punishement to us rather giving that to sp😑

I always knew it..  We have to bear whatever SP and BT throw our way...
Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
omg ths is last week  okay okay second last week why edt so silent atleast we can drool on taanu pics na where are you girls
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As much as i want to be here full on for these last epis, i can't give enough time ... work is so hectic these days but hopefully  wednesday onwards i will be here for more time insha Allah ... i want to enjoy these two week to the fullest with you guys ... kia pata phir kabhi aisa forum miley na miley
mishti_17 thumbnail

omg ths is last week  okay okay second last week why edt so silent atleast we can drool on taanu pics na where are you girls

I will miss this so much...πŸ˜”