Episode Discussion Thread - 21st Mar - 25th Mar - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
Was there any taanu scene today?
Originally posted by farahs_6

Was there any taanu scene today?

yes just small scene TaAnu's hug but it was worth 2 watch 😍Edited by _HaNo_ - 13 years ago
i want riteish's character to end very very badly..i mean he killed so many ppl in so many ways...tani's dad, ananya, mauli's child, so many ppl injured for the gas station thing...he deserves worst ending possible😡
Originally posted by Soaps1

purvi till date it was never his tere liye ... tere liye from day one was for TaAnu  ... and i am sorry but rying to destroy someone and later realising yor mistake does not equate to tere liye, it is more guilt or regret but not tere liye!!!
yes what robby did is not tereliye he realised his mistake . how come its tereliye cv's did you forgot the meaning of tereliye.

🥳  thankgod men in blue did it 🥳 🥳 🥳
2 day was lyk Robi & Mauli ki liye nor TaAnu ki liye dy even used da main lead song 4 dm 😡

Yay! Men in Blue won!  🥳
3  http://www.youtube.com/user/dramadil#p/a/u/0/UizBP56KMFI
4  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whnwSp51R6o
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i want riteish's character to end very very badly..i mean he killed so many ppl in so many ways...tani's dad, ananya, mauli's child, so many ppl injured for the gas station thing...he deserves worst ending possible😡

yup totally agreeeeeeee hope he vll get da worst ending ever 😡
Guys we won against Aussies..🥳
Originally posted by Soaps1

purvi till date it was never his tere liye ... tere liye from day one was for TaAnu  ... and i am sorry but trying to destroy someone and later realizing your mistake does not equate to tere liye, it is more guilt or regret but not tere liye!!!

I am not saying Tere Liye  was Robby.. it was suppose to be Taanu's... 

But Giving up & even regretting it in itself ......he is doing it for Mauli....& her happiness..They cld have kept him -ve ..