Posted: 13 years ago
dey spoiled da esence of da show😭😭
Jaane Tu Meri Tera Kya Hoon?
Jaane Main Tera Kya Tha
Saath Tere Har Pal,
Saath Har Lamha Tha

I agree to the fact that Taanu needed more screen space over Tapli - Roby Track..... But ......it then it wld even look more bizzare if they had abruptly ended that Track... Which they cld ave at the time of the marriage & post SR.. 

But CV needed a base here.... & lead it on...  what Robby did has left a huge impact on Onu...& hence his withdrawal is def one good reason..Robbies grudge & childishness & killing of so many people has got  entire Ganguly clan in depression... 

Do u guys really think Taani  would have not made any effort to bring Onu back to normal.. She wld have tried all her level best but it has hit onu really bad that even she was not able to bring him out of it.... 

Jonaki has always been the sly Char of the show.. she does not take loss very easily..& her act today will only be shown to us next week how Jonaki & Ritesh are going to join hands in one seg,...
 Exit of taposh & Mauli  was important to justify why even they didn't come to see him....for the past 3 years... (a question which all of wld have raised in our minds) 

As afar as them repeating the last seg.. of yest..i think it was purely in point of Jonaki direction...& her facial expression which were not there yest.. Toady epi was def a filler & start base of the main Taanu seg.. 

All I will say is have patience and hold on to ur seat belts... 
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
cvs.......... y did u do dis??........😭
I'm off for two hours, need to get home. 😆

Talk to you girls soon/ tomorrow <3

TaAnu's relationship is abt. shring evry prob wid each other n standing by each otehr all da tym.....bt u riuined dis uniqueness of der relationship tdy.........u ruined the base of tere liye tdy😭

Purvi... I am going with your trust and sitting on my seat with my seat belt tight 😊!

purvi tell me taposh moly moving out means they wont even be in touch with laboni and hence that would justify them not coming to see Onu? No one will know of onu's wearabouts hence no one will come to see him ... there is no rocket sience there. I mean it is absurd in itself that they showed Tapli leave so soon after all that happened, it only showed them as heartless and nothing else.

The thing is why is everything about taanu left for our assumption where as baki sabk ki batien are explained with every little detail? Also i am not ready to buy Onu aur Tani key beech just like that doori a sakti hey ... and if it happened they needed to convince the viewers of why and how, the failed miserably at doing that! Onu feeling bad or broken over roby does not justify it, nor it goes with the concept!

And if they r short of time what was the need for the stupid jonaki chai wala scene and repeating last scene of yesterday?

Also like i said today's presnt day scene should have been heart wrenching but instead it seemed like it was shot in a rush with not much thought given to it!

Sorry but these reasons don't justify what they are showing! But kher apna sir phorney ka koi faida nahi, they will show whatever they have shot or planned!
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago