Episode Discussion Thread - 21st Mar - 25th Mar - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
hey just chiill friends why we should belive jhooti taani whateevr she saying is partially true only like suhaag raat or robby curse likt thatπŸ˜†.

may be robby's incident made anurag more depressed and silent he just distanced himslef from every one and remains calm .and ritesh will do something to taani will make him goes mad just wait i bet there will be no mu track(cv's wil you save me)
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

only 1 week left fr the show to end
how the hell i could think tht cvs are putting missing pieces in place
thy are EK cvs who can nvr chng

Asshi What missing pieces are u talking about.... ? They have already set the stage of his pagalpan today... Onu withdrawing in himself & being himself... is the beginning... Patience... rakho
Originally posted by ramyaks

😭😭 from Monday Rit will be involving! Today he dint come right ?🀒
Thank God he didnt..😑 Monday se bear karna hee hai usko..πŸ₯±
purvi its not about what they show its also about how they show it ... take for example today's epi, they repeated yesterday's first scene again ... if they have so much time to waste in hand why are they rushing through TaAnu's story in such a bizarre manner? And then present day scene was so badly shot and screen play was so bad that it created zero impact ... what should be beautiful just seemed pathetic and a filler ... but i know its useless to vent thats the story of a fan's life!!!
Originally posted by purvimeh

I think  all of you should not over react.... take it Epi by Epi.. & see what is flowing.. If they cld end roby - Mauli - Taposh track in span of 3 epis.. & wonderfully..... they will End Taanu 's as well in decent way.... 

The way they are showing this "not talking to each other"  and "going apart from each other"  s just not done... I mean TaAnu cannot do that.. Its so unrealistic..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by purvimeh

Asshi What missing pieces are u talking about.... ? They have already set the stage of his pagalpan today... Onu withdrawing in himself & being himself... is the beginning... Patience... rakho
purvi mising pieces i mean Roby's confession and all

its not tht purvi, if they have so much tym to waste thn thy could hv gvn more to TaAnu and paagal onu, more space fr the story of Onu isolating himself but no thy hv to rush
thr ws no need fr tht tea drama of jonaki and such long shot of tapli, arey their story is over so give them a break

Oh another thing.... why are they hell bent of showing Taanu story with just Taani's words but Robi's story with full picture. I understand Rajat has lot of fans and he needs space. But what was all the need for Jonaki's fuss with Taani and then with Molly. Did we need it? Couldnt they just say.. .Jonaki was giving a hard time at home or something like that.... or do we have some die-hard fans of the actress playing Jonaki as well.
exactly just like that they stopped talking? Onu went into a shell and tani did not want to get him out of it? I mean is that even believable specially without any build up?
Originally posted by mishti_17

The way they are showing this "not talking to each other"  and "going apart from each other"  s just not done... I mean TaAnu cannot do that.. Its so unrealistic..πŸ˜•
exactly mist
i so agree
fr onu we can think tht he became silent, frst he lost his sis and now the bro, he is broken
but taani not tryng anythng to get tht pain out of his heart is sumthng so hard to believe
Originally posted by Soaps1

exactly just like that they stopped talking? Onu went into a shell and tani did not want to get him out of it? I mean is that even believable specially without any build up?
Right, even when Nupur left Onu, She was hell bent on getting him back to normal so why not now..??