Episode Discussion Thread - 21st Mar - 25th Mar - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramyaks

All good things come to those who wait! -Should we believe this ? 🤔
yes ramya we should bcoz we are the ones who belived this while enchanting "onu taani key pati hey" so be positve may be cv's have something otherthan our predictions
Even TapLi were shown in good scenes together.. Pata nahi, how badly TaAnu are gonna be shown😒
Originally posted by anuu2010

yes ramya we should bcoz we are the ones who belived this while enchanting "onu taani key pati hey" so be positve may be cv's have something otherthan our predictions
How much to wait ans wait gives shocks.. Like this MU one.. I dont want to wait and belive them now😡
I think  all of you should not over react.... take it Epi by Epi.. & see what is flowing.. If they cld end roby - Mauli - Taposh track in span of 3 epis.. & wonderfully..... they will End Taanu 's as well in decent way.... 

Originally posted by mishti_17

Even TapLi were shown in good scenes together.. Pata nahi, how badly TaAnu are gonna be shown😒
😭😭 from Monday Rit will be involving! Today he dint come right ?🤢Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by purvimeh

I think  all of you should not over react.... take it Epi by Epi.. & see what is flowing.. If they cld end roby - Mauli - Taposh track in span of 3 epis.. & wonderfully..... they will End Taanu 's as well in decent way.... 

sure they gonna push days like they did for TapLi! 😕
only 1 week left fr the show to end 😳
how the hell i could think tht cvs are putting missing pieces in place
thy are EK cvs who can nvr chng
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by purvimeh

I hope so too.... but dont u think they are going to put in too much stuff in just few episodes... for R-M-T they didnt have much but with Taanu they have alot and it is going to look like a slow moving which is being fast-forwarded at 8X speed 😆
i want to kill the cv by torturing them as they have done with us 😡 😡
Originally posted by sam123_0

I hope so too.... but dont u think they are going to put in too much stuff in just few episodes... for R-M-T they didnt have much but with Taanu they have alot and it is going to look like a slow moving which is being fast-forwarded at 8X speed 😆
Expect after few days line anytime! 😕
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago