Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys tum sab ko kiya lagta hai .akhir taanu ke saath kiya ho ga .aisa kiya ho ga ke taani onu ko chor ke chali jai gi❓
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What I don't get is if he went mad because of "haalat" and circumstances around him. What was the point in dragging it on and creating such a suspense for us and also calling the show Tere Liye?? πŸ€”
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria2285

haan kalindi.... he just asked abt laboni ma.. dat's the only dialogue for him till now...😑

yup totaly agreeeee pinky na koi dialog hota hai uska naa koi action nothing he just standing behind lyk statue 😭😭 yeh CV's log kiya halat bana di humari Harshu ka 😑
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Purvi! I couldn't find today's links anywhere for some reasonπŸ˜•
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Soaps1

So Onu went pagal due to roby? Great the show i was watching all these months was just non sense there was no tere liye no nothing ... now we will hav MU between TaAnu and last nail to the whole concept of Tere Liye

They gave such a detailed end to Tapli and roby and giving such a rushed up one to TaAnu where nothing makes sense 😭 i hate it

I wish they had ended TaAnu track this week and kept the next week for TapLiπŸ€” How sick they  are getting the track go😑 Hating this..
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

So Onu went pagal due to roby? Great the show i was watching all these months was just non sense there was no tere liye no nothing ... now we will hav MU between TaAnu and last nail to the whole concept of Tere Liye

They gave such a detailed end to Tapli and roby and giving such a rushed up one to TaAnu where nothing makes sense 😭 i hate it

Soapy,,, Robby going to jail was the start. Jonaki tell Taani that bcos of her Robby ki bali chadi.. (watch his expressions then) His guilt of Robby and Taani having to bear it,, has hit him... Dont jump to conclusion of MU as yet..( though it looks like it going that way..).. t may not be MU ...but something happening to Taani in the process...is going to be the final nail.... 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
in my opinion today's episode was rubbish and a waste of time. 😑 😑 😑.full of crappppppp
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

The shock of the fact that his brother has done such a big deed has hit Onu harder than we thought it would. He probably feels that in some way, he's responsible. Because when  Taani told him, he said you're thinking too much.

And she kept telling him but he didn't want to believe it. So it looks as if that's the reason why he's not really talking to Taani and distancing himself, a) there's the shock of it all b) there's the guilt

I dont know what makes him feel that....πŸ₯±πŸ₯± He always told Roby to improve his deeds...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

What I don't get is if he went mad because of "haalat" and circumstances around him. What was the point in dragging it on and creating such a suspense for us and also calling the show Tere Liye?? πŸ€”

exactly my point