Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oops ye robi ka tere liye khatam ho ke hi naheen deta🀣robi is sitting in police van.
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is shown as Simple Bengali Married girl. Bengali girls are known for long beautiful straight hair. Also it is easy to get a hair style and shorten them but such kind of hair .....people die to have such length and quality. πŸ‘ Earlier she had shoulder length fringe but since the time she is married (she has sindoor) they have changed it to give better look. I Love it. Don't know about u guys😊
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jonaki raising towards Taani πŸ˜•
Tunasnah thumbnail
ganguly house mein sab sad hain .lekin jonaki a gai taani ko blame kar ne ke liye😑
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sssenorita

She is shown as Simple Bengali Married girl. Bengali girls are known for long beautiful straight hair. Also it is easy to get a hair style and shorten them but such kind of hair .....people die to have such length and quality. πŸ‘ Earlier she had shoulder length fringe but since the time she is married (she has sindoor) they have changed it to give better look. I Love it. Don't know about u guys😊

thank god, I have long hair like taani! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CV's are getting on my nerves.... 

next scene... shekhar sitting sad, onu sitting next to him.. neelu sitting in mandir.. taani comes and tells if she can light the diya..

now jonaki............ ufffff... she blames taani dat u have switched off the diya and now u are acting before everyone....😑😑😑😑😑

she's blaming taani for everything....  bahut chaalak hai aap.... for saving ur brother, u got robi into trouble.... and taani is silent and nothing to say.... come on, someone open the mouth... πŸ˜‘😑😑

atlast neelu asks jonaki to leave.. no one supporting taani... πŸ˜‘😑😑

ritesh listens to all this.... 
Tunasnah thumbnail
sab khamoshi se jonaki ki bak bak sun rahe hain .ye jonaki + ritesh ka naya formula ban gaya .
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey capsie me too having long hair like anupriya πŸ₯³ dont know why this power is making me to wake up at 4.30 am it gone update karo plzzzzzzzz

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

ganguly house mein sab sad hain .lekin jonaki a gai taani ko blame kar ne ke liye😑

Chalo.. get ready for another Curse on Taanu.. yeh bhi rehe gayi thi !