Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yep pinky my anurag is nice he only misunderstood her when it comes to subodh matter but this taani is not even beliving him even for nightieeeeee😒
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anuu2010

yep pinky my anurag is nice he only misunderstood her when it comes to subodh matter but this taani is not even beliving him even for nightieeeeee😒

I know.. And these days we are not being able to understand Tere Liye...🥱🥱
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, Don't worry so much....It has nothing to do with Anurag or Taani.......CVs are confused and in hurry to finish the story.
If they had another 1 year to tell the whole story.......things would have been different and beautiful 😊
This confusion is happening since last 25 days, since it was decided that TL will end...before that Story was told Nicely.

Chill Guys!! no use...just TRY to Enjoy what we are Offered and WhatEVer is Left.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's epi was very depressing...i feel really bad for Taposh... the poor worked really hard for his business..and i also feel sorry for Laboni maa  first she had to see Taani's problems and now Taposh's...and Maulli's mum is seriously a jerk!!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello ppl 🤗
Any Taanu scene today????
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lilsweety

we shud be used to it nw

i know right..im fed up of complaining...cvs r gonna do wht they want to...😕
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Where is Ramya? I want todays Anurag pics. White Tshirt ☺️😍

😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
senorits if they wanted they could still make it worthwhile i mean they have so little time yet they waste it on shamona's same repeated lectures and jonaki's useless and irrelevant crap ... and long long ritesh scenes which could be cut short
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

senorits if they wanted they could still make it worthwhile i mean they have so little time yet they waste it on shamona's same repeated lectures and jonaki's useless and irrelevant crap ... and long long ritesh scenes which could be cut short

yes the serial ending was said before 25 days creatives could have given a nice story even roptali track also in a matured way . after the news they never concentrated on taanu they totally forgot them .its all lame reasons cv's could have shown a  nice track to all pairs in these short days but they wasted all precious days