Khotey Sikkey

GOTW: 8-Letter Game Part II (Awards Up) - Page 14

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so I decided I'd be nice and not make you all wait. Here's the final series of awards, but before that, the scorecard...Naa πŸ˜›....The scorecard will come at the end.

First the awards.

So the 3rd Runner-Up is...

Drum-rolls please...

NAZ_ANGEL πŸ‘ Congratulations Naz_Angel.

The 2 Runner-Up is the one, is the only...SANGI1588. πŸ‘ Congratulations Sangs.

Now, the 1st Runner-Up. Hmm...any guesses? Anyone want to guess?

Okay, so the winner is SHWETHA85. Congratulations Shwetha. πŸ‘

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for. The winner of the game. The person with the best points. The person who had good words and played a lot to win this award. That is the one, and the only, LUV_CID_SHREYA. That's right. It's me. πŸ‘

And that's a big congratulations to me as well.

Congratulations to all our winners and to all the players. Now, we come to the end of the awards ceremony and with that I bring the scores to everyone's attention before leaving. Hope you all enjoyed the game and I'll be back soon with another game and another week of fun. πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ‘ β­οΈ

And here's the scorecard.

luv_cid_shreya

shwetha85

sangi1588

Naz_Angel

Charu21

Vidya85

Gunseerat

taman07

debayon

dancexlovexlive

sweetdesire

starfans

aiswarya

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly I would like to thank you Sri for bringing such an Innovative game where in we all had to use our head and the act of quickness!! Secondly Congratulations to all the winners and participants because if there were no participants then it means no such a beautiful award ceremony!!! Coming to the big OMG of this morning...I WON 4 awards YAY!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ My favorite award among the one I won is the Dilnaaz and Uttara awards for stylish and romantic word!!!☺️Thank you so much Sri...I totally enjoyed playing this game and would never forget the hilarious and fun time that we all hard especially you me and Naz!!😊 Also a special Congrats to you Sri for turning into GOLDIE!! I do not know how many of you all noticed this but our Sri is now a GoldieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sri I  can use the siggies that I won as an award? I hope everyone on the forum enjoyed this GOTW!!!! Thanks Sri!
πŸ˜†
shwetha85 thumbnail
WOW 1st Runner up and 272 points, second position!!!!!Thanks Sri!!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Just before I leave, let me let everyone know that these awards will stay up here and you can use them as your siggies or your DP. Congratulations once again to all the winners. πŸ‘  πŸ€—
shwetha85 thumbnail
Congrats!!! Sri πŸ€—for wining this mind blowing and Innovative gameπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Sri...

Ok now my winning speech, πŸ˜†

OMG i am speechless, excited and nervous at the same time. I would like to thank my fans and audience for this wonderful awards. Also would like to thank the Jury - Sri..for being so gracious and awarding me so many awards. This is my first ever award in this big platform. *wipes my tears of joy* This game was very innovative, loved playing it, built our vocabulary a little more..Dnt know how to thank you for such a  good game. 

Thanks for all the awards..most involved, Most Interesting Words, (loved the award- hameer and mohit..two hotties😳) , Most Consistent Person. ,  the Ayush Award for Most Mistakes.πŸ˜†,  2 Runner-Up award ...Thank you so much ..

I would also like to congratulate my fellow winners..you guys did a great job and loved playing this game with you..You guys rock..πŸ‘ Thank you once again πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sangi1588 - 13 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow ...yippee...

I am speechless.  I just want to thank myselfπŸ˜† and all the co-participants for helping me win this award.  and congratulationsπŸ‘ to all the winners..

OMG.  I cant continue more as I am dazzled with my awards
omg sri congo buddy
wat a score
congratz winners!!
Me at 24
wow i didnt xpected more than 10
Congrats to all the winners... This was a fun game and liked the prizes SriπŸ‘

Wohoo i got 24 points