GOTW: 8-Letter Game Part II (Awards Up) - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
if you dnt mind..whats Siracusa 😳  

adjusted
I liked the name. so used...it is

A city in southeastern Sicily that was founded by Corinthians in the 8th century BC

domestic
thanks for the info 😃

closures
U stay in India na, u didnt go to sleep yet 

yosemite
I am a nightbird yaar...

eggfruit
Ok, so as of this moment, this game is officially over. The results and awards will be posted in a little while. Let's create some tension. 😆😆 Great game everyone.
Welcome one and welcome all to the first ever Internet award ceremony. 😆

As of this moment, I have the official results from the jury, being....me! 😆

There are many awards to give out and many results to announce, so without further ado, we launch into the scorecard. And with top points, the winner is.................oh, come on. Do you really think I would reveal the results so fast? 😃 Let's create some tension and give out some of the other awards before reaching the main awards of the day.

The best thing is that not only was I the jury, but I'm the host, and I also an a nominee for some of the awards. 🤣

First of all, I would like to give a big round of applause 👏 to all our participants.

Naz_Angel 👏
shwetha85 👏
sangi1588 👏
luv_cid_shreya 👏 😆
aiswarya 👏
Vidya85 👏
Charu21 👏
Gunseerat 👏
taman07 👏
debayon 👏
dancexlovexlive 👏
sweetdesire 👏
starfans123 👏
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago
So, now on to the first set of awards: The General Awards.

These series of awards can be and have been awarded to multiple winners. They are general awards related to the game.

The first award is the award for the Most Innovative Person. This person had to have the most innovative words and also have an idea to make the game better. That person is the one and the only Naz_Angel. 👏 Congratulations Naz_Angel. Please collect your award.

The next award is for the person who was the most involved, but was allowed to make mistakes. This person, actually these people, participated in this game so much that my hands started hurting when I started typing their points. 😆 And this award goes to 3 people: luv_cid_shreya, shwetha85, and sangi1588. Congrats to all and here is your award. Please do collect it. 👏

The next award is the award for the Most Interesting Words. Quite self-explanatory I say. So the winners of this award are Naz_Angel and sangi1588. Congratulations guys. 👏 Here's your prize. 

The next award is the Most Frequent Letter Award. This award is given to the person who used one letter the most frequent letter throughout the game. This award goes to....me, yeah, for the letter s. 👏 I made 55 words starting with the letter s.

The final award in this category is the award for Most Consistent Person. This award goes to the people who consistently did well throughout the game with minimal mistakes. This award goes to shwetha85, sangi1588, Naz_Angel, and me. 👏

So a big congratulations to the winners in the first round of awards. I'll be back with the awards for the next round of awards, but after this break.
This next set of awards are the Khottey Sikkey Awards. That's right. These awards are named specially after our Khottey Sikkey and, of course, Deshmukh sir.

Hmm...I wonder what these awards could be called. Well, let me tell you what they are called and who won them. All of these awards were for single players except for the Deshmukh sir award. The jury was having a hard time deciding who to give this award to, so they decided to give it to two people. 😆

Well, here come the awards. But first one note: For these awards, I won't explain what they are. Since you're all Khottey Sikkey yourself, let's have you use your brain and deduce what these awards could be for.

The first award is the Deshmukh Award for Most Sober Words. This award is being awarded to Charu21 and Vidya85. 👏 Congratulations.

The next award is the Ayush Award for Most Mistakes. 😆 You can take in this a good way or in a somewhat okay way, but not in the bad way. 😆 Congratulations, sangi1588 for this award. 

The next two awards were won by the same person and that is shwetha85. Congratulations Shwetha. You have just won the Uttara Award for Most Stylish Words and the Dilnaaz Award for Romantic Words. 👏

The next award is the Hameer Award for Most Comic Words. And this award goes to.....Naz_Angel. 👏

The final award in this category is the Mohit Award for Most Reckless Words and this award goes to luv_cid_shreya, as in, me. 👏

The next set of awards are the awards you've all been waiting for, but they'll come in a little while. 😆