would you forgive Dev even if Geet forgives him??? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Please read a post by opti on frogiveness. So the point is whether Geet forgives Dev or not, their relationship can never a smooth bhabhi-devar relationship. If at all they try, it would be very superficial and can never be heart-felt. And he is never going to be able to bring happiness in maaneet relationship because for them happiness will come only when he is out of their lives which would not happen until dadi understands that.
i dont know patah nahi 
sometimes i think that dev has realised his mistake and 
maybe can be forgiven but at the same point i remember that he actually did was not something that can be forgiven and then i think 
this all was planned by naintara so ..............

well i dont know ðŸ˜”
Dev can't be forgiven. If Maan was not there then Geet might have died long back. What if that happened? 
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

i dont know patah nahi 
sometimes i think that dev has realised his mistake and 
maybe can be forgiven but at the same point i remember that he actually did was not something that can be forgiven and then i think 
this all was planned by naintara so ..............

well i dont know ðŸ˜”
Although everything was planned by NT, it was Dev who took advantage and deprived her of her innocence and impregnated her. As NT says it was never part of their plan and no one except Dev can be blamed for that. And it was that which drove Geet to almost on the verge of getting killed. So no justification whatsoever for what Dev did to geet and he was not a baby to be forced by his wife into this chaeting business. In fact it was planned to get them out the mess that only he created.
NO!
in this case i ll tell Dev to stay away from maaneet ....
no man will accept when his wife appreciating the other men - it could be his own brother or anobody else... that to a cheater ...noway
ha ... cv's ko brain  mein tumor hogaya hai...