Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly yaar i want to ask CVs the same ques: Did Dev rape Maan or Geet??I think its MaanπŸ˜•
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Sanjh are u sure he is not here as we have been seeing a lot of them on screen,,,,,,,,,,anyway even if he is not here............ i would really want for a change for Geet to manao Maan , i know she has lost her baby and it is a big tragedy, but she has so sidelined Maan that she has become unreachable, Maan even in his sadness hasn't forgotten her pain, so now she should see his pain and what he had planned and go to him on her own initiative and not with the help of Dev............but i also want Maan to understand that whenever he sees Geet with Dev he shouldn't react so....doesn't he have faith on her yet???

see geet unhappy abt toy removing thing and dev proved right there and maan wrong and maan know it ,then geet going with dev  still maan said nothing we all know how much he hates dev he will never be able to digest the fact geet getting soft for dev and to add to it geet keeping dist. from maan how can she say to daadi nothing left in her life what abt maan who almost gave his life for her its cv's fault they have ruined the essence 

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

see geet unhappy abt toy removing thing and dev proved right there and maan wrong and maan know it ,then geet going with dev  still maan said nothing we all know how much he hates dev he will never be able to digest the fact geet getting soft for dev and to add to it geet keeping dist. from maan how can she say to daadi nothing left in her life what abt maan who almost gave his life for her its cv's fault they have ruined the essence 

Agreed i too hated that line of hers............... now she should be made awaare that he too is hurting and sad and is still thinking abt her and her happiness... hate MUs but i know they are necessary for the story line.............
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Exactly yaar i want to ask CVs the same ques: Did Dev rape Maan or Geet??I think its MaanπŸ˜•

ya me too confused now seeing maan in anger and geet so tender
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanjh I just can't get over your sentence that Did Dev rape Geet or Maan πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And these CV's will never give us what we want, they know that they can continue to feed us crap and we will still keep watching GHSP, they are taking us for granted.😑

I though we were gonna overthrow the CV's and you were supposed to take over, so when are we doing the Halla Bol πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh I just can't get over your sentence that Did Dev rape Geet or Maan πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And these CV's will never give us what we want, they know that they can continue to feed us crap and we will still keep watching GHSP, they are taking us for granted.😑

I though we were gonna overthrow the CV's and you were supposed to take over, so when are we doing the Halla Bol πŸ˜†

dee cv gone totally mad yaar  didn't u read the songs we dedicated to geet-dev and bechara maan all pages of this post full with them πŸ˜†read first pg u will know it