biggest confusion knock down cv the other way - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
bobby,khushi at last we three meet thank god hum to maan-geet ho gaye hai kabhi raho door kabhi raho paas sun lo magar ek baat mai iss gali to tum us gali ðŸ˜†

%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

DEV to GEET: na jayo saiya chuda kar baiya........kasam tumhere bro bahut marange........
Geet to DEV:
Churakar dil tere ....yeh goriya chali.............
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

DEV to GEET: na jayo saiya chuda kar baiya........kasam tumhere bro bahut marange........
Geet to DEV:

dev- geet i am jumping from the roof of khurana house .
geet- oh good let me go and bring camera to shoot the most beautiful moment for ghsp fans
Originally posted by sanjh1234

bobby,khushi at last we three meet thank god hum to maan-geet ho gaye hai kabhi raho door kabhi raho paas sun lo magar ek baat mai iss gali to tum us gali ðŸ˜†

Pata hai my LT crashed and i couldn't even logg off since 11.45am, we (me and DI) had a blast today with all of my old friends who have come home and some of Di's friends too, we came back home around 12 and then Ma and DI and me had such a glorious time talking and talking...i was thinking as i booted my LT that u two must have gone off to sleep.............Thank God u hadn't............

dev- geet i am jumping from the roof of khurana house .
geet- oh good let me go and bring camera to shoot the most beautiful moment for ghsp fans
this was incomplete...see what Geet has sung
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Pata hai my LT crashed and i couldn't even logg off since 11.45am, we (me and DI) had a blast today with all of my old friends who have come home and some of Di's friends too, we came back home around 12 and then Ma and DI and me had such a glorious time talking and talking...i was thinking as i booted my LT that u two must have gone off to sleep.............Thank God u hadn't............
wow thats great me too came on line after 10:30 i think were having fun outside in the township garden .
yaar i think maan will again mu geet n dev their as i this pic will go to sleep dev will tell geet abt maan ,daadi etc plan to make her happy geet will be happy and maan un happy then will come that dev -geet blast

wow thats great me too came on line after 10:30 i think were having fun outside in the township garden .
yaar i think maan will again mu geet n dev their as i this pic will go to sleep dev will tell geet abt maan ,daadi etc plan to make her happy geet will be happy and maan un happy then will come that dev -geet blast

Yeah something along those lines......what i am not liking is that Geet never comes to know or see what Maan had so lovingly planned for her giving such thought and hope in it.....hope the CVs show her coming to know abt that at least............I still don't trust Dev and his intentions..........he seems like a double edged dagger to me.sharp on both sides.........
khushi this track due to gc on hm he will be back around 25th as i read on fb so lets try to digest it i want geet to feel guilty as she always does abt needing dev to understand maan .hope cv will soon turn it on positive note ðŸ˜•

khushi this track due to gc on hm he will be back around 25th as i read on fb so lets try to digest it i want geet to feel guilty as she always does abt needing dev to understand maan .hope cv will soon turn it on positive note ðŸ˜•

Sanjh are u sure he is not here as we have been seeing a lot of them on screen,,,,,,,,,,anyway even if he is not here............ i would really want for a change for Geet to manao Maan , i know she has lost her baby and it is a big tragedy, but she has so sidelined Maan that she has become unreachable, Maan even in his sadness hasn't forgotten her pain, so now she should see his pain and what he had planned and go to him on her own initiative and not with the help of Dev............but i also want Maan to understand that whenever he sees Geet with Dev he shouldn't react so....doesn't he have faith on her yet???