Who is Kareena Kapoor referring to? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
no ruky....his vein only pops when hes supposed to "act"....since he left the award show in disgrace much b4 his category got announced, i dunt think his vein had a reason to pop....

now if he was cheering for the winner (who was not him), then his vein would pop

come to think of it, i could actually do my pHD on hrithik's vein....
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IS THAT IT? TWO AWARDS??????????? OMG

Come on why do they do that? Are they completely bonkers? I'm sorry but he's been here for over 25 years and Hrithik GETS MORE AWARDS😑
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
awards r awards ... one or two who cares..... and he has boycott award cremonies since past 10 years... !!!! πŸ˜›

y would i serve a guest whoz not eager to cum to my place .. !!!!!πŸ€”

Keep----------Smiling !!!😊
Originally posted by: Relda

2 awards in 25 years. Wow.. I am sure he is stoked... Even Kader Khan has more awards

gasp....u didnt just say aamir and kader khan in the same sentence...how could u?? kader khan >>>>>>>>>>>>> aamir....

VULGAR KADER-CHICHI COMEDY FTW

this song is so epic! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5FDRBoyY4[/YOUTUBE]

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh.. you got me wrong. I love Kader Khan. He and Govinda were two of my favoritest pair ever. They are like my guilty pleasure.

Oh.. you got me wrong. I love Kader Khan. He and Govinda were two of my favoritest pair ever. They are like my guilty pleasure.

lol..i was just kidding with u yaar..πŸ˜†

and yes...kader + chichi = my nirvana! and im not even guilty of admitting i like them...heck they are AWESOME!
Relda thumbnail
[QUOTE=tomnjerry2]awards r awards ... one or two who cares..... and he has boycott award cremonies since past 10 years... !!!! πŸ˜›

y would i serve a guest whoz not eager to cum to my place .. !!!!!πŸ€”

Keep----------Smiling !!!😊
[/QUOTE

How do you explain someone like Mithun who has won 3 National Awards but not a single one in sponsored shows? How about Ajay? Award shows are only for those who dance in their programs .. not real talent or merit
Relda thumbnail
I have all those senseless Govinda.Karishma.Kader DVDs. They are simply awesome. Govinda's comic timing.. walaah walah

bingo..like i said...tabu - winner of 2 national awards and 14 critics awards at filmfare...but who steals the limelight?? its the actress who is popular...the one with the "hits"...

which is why....devdas > maqbool, ash in HDDCS > tabu in astitva, rani in Hum tum > Urmila in EHT and pinjar, kajol in fanna > kareena in omkara....

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

How do you explain someone like Mithun who has won 3 National Awards but not a single one in sponsored shows? How about Ajay? Award shows are only for those who dance in their programs .. not real talent or merit

Arjun Rampaul n Kangna Ranaut hav won NA n he has won filfare awards too   !!! πŸ˜›

Ajay Devgan has nto won flmfare awards !!! 😲

So u mean Salman khan has neva danced in awards shows..n is not hez given an award !!! πŸ˜†

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! 😊