A TREATMENT FOR SORE EYES...DOSA'S ENTERTAINMENT! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Di. .cudnt turn up at d tym of ME. .so misd d epi. .bt seems dat it ws an awsm one. .bt lubd d vm. .it ws indeed an excellent 1. .hilarious sng!unique sng selctn. .hahaha
Originally posted by MERARAI

I heard the song and started laughing. πŸ˜† The student A learning A for Ipple always makes me laugh. Spectacular expressions from Mr. Behll and the last scene of him confused and sweating bullets. Well done DOSA!   Every time I hear the name Akshay Kumar I hear "Aaawaz neeche"......wonder what Man ki awaaz going to be  neeche  or roaring.πŸ€”
Thanks Mera.....Heheheh.. I thought I bet after a stressful Maha.. we could do with a laugh.. so I prepared this VM this morning..
Awwaz neechey is a classic.. like zor ka jatka.. My son's fav line Awwaz neechey.
Man ki awaaz is always awaaz neechey!.
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Di. .cudnt turn up at d tym of ME. .so misd d epi. .bt seems dat it ws an awsm one. .bt lubd d vm. .it ws indeed an excellent 1. .hilarious sng!unique sng selctn. .hahaha
Thank you my dear.xx I like this song in the remix version.. the movie one was too flat... so if you wanna listen.. listen to the remix one, The one I put in the VM.
One thing which I liked in todays show was the fact that even Shakti knew that Prats would def come running if K stumbled or was injured.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Loved the way Amma who is married to SS for years was concerned and controlling... and P although married for a year had that same sort of concern for her husband getting drunk.
The whole scene where she told him not to drink was lovely.. How Chandu and Tunna were falling at her feet and she was hiding behind Krishna.... whilst she is telling them off... at the same time she was controlling Krishna's hand to refrain him from drinking.
The dancing sequence was really sweet.... loved the Adharsh Komal dance. I wish Kriya dance was a close one.... Now was it my imagination or do Arhaan and Pooja look shy around each other? Kya ho raha hai. 

I LIKE THIS PART
awosmeee diiiii keep ti i love song also love itttttttttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
I havent watched epi yet bt after this awesome descriptions,surely I'm gonna watch it!πŸ˜ƒVery nice VM as usual di..Just brilliant!
 Love 2day's maha epi ....  love all the scenes ....
 DI ..... even I feel Pooja & Arhaan  were little shy ..... Bcoz it was  outside TN .. But inside TN ,bed room  scene , they never dissappoint  us ... Arja rocks ............
Originally posted by a_uma

One thing which I liked in todays show was the fact that even Shakti knew that Prats would def come running if K stumbled or was injured.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
True .. that just shows they know she loves him a lot
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Loved the way Amma who is married to SS for years was concerned and controlling... and P although married for a year had that same sort of concern for her husband getting drunk.
The whole scene where she told him not to drink was lovely.. How Chandu and Tunna were falling at her feet and she was hiding behind Krishna.... whilst she is telling them off... at the same time she was controlling Krishna's hand to refrain him from drinking.
The dancing sequence was really sweet.... loved the Adharsh Komal dance. I wish Kriya dance was a close one.... Now was it my imagination or do Arhaan and Pooja look shy around each other? Kya ho raha hai. 

I LIKE THIS PART
Thank you