Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Carishma liked yr post.
 think she's stern with him because he has a tendency for nautanki ......... if she gives an inch he'll take a mile πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..... that being said, I think the CVs need to create more instances where she's shown loose and playful else her character will gain a reputation of being ill-humoured
   completely agree with teh underline reply. ya she knows if she looses her grip he will be more lazy and will work his own way of doing thing.that is why she is very strict with him. he also knows that. ya but i think tehy have to show the playful,bubbly pratigya too. that pratigya is very nice and for pooja that act comes out so well. still i remember the channa scene. why they r giving her serious scenes. light it out. today also why they have to keep her mad still. some smile,naughtyness. it would have been fun.
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post.... 
 even though prats was angry wit krish  she was concern abt him tis show how much she care for him .... liked t & c drama.....
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Kriya scene in the bedroom was nice...but I am starting to wonder..for how long this will be going...P and K can't expect this to go on for every now...

Kitchen scene: I wonder why P had so much problem with K applying color on her.....

P stopping K from drinking bhang was a bit of a spoil sport...she could have told him to drink only in moderate amounts..or better stop him..when he has had a few glasses...but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal...Anyways...loved that scene really much!! 😳😳😳

😳

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

and really liked K's dialogue to prof that his GOD is 'naaraz' with him as he is not a good person πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰ 😳

i didn't got the meaning of his words...??..why he said that his god is upset with him as hez not a gud huiman being...............??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di.. I was just watching the repeat telecast of ME and-
1. Blooper- When dat man went to apply colour for Babu, he had red color powder that KN gave him, but when he actually reached there & Pratigya turned, he had yellow powder in his hand.

2. The dance sequence was not shot properly.

3. KriYa scene with Chandu & Tunna was nice, especially when Pratigya was stopping Krish from drinking Bhaang.

4. Editing was not done properly & some shots were just dragged.

5. I think there was less time for shooting, thats why it wasnt upto the mark as far as the technical aspects were concerned
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

di.. I was just watching the repeat telecast of ME and-
1. Blooper- When dat man went to apply colour for Babu, he had red color powder that KN gave him, but when he actually reached there & Pratigya turned, he had yellow powder in his hand.

2. The dance sequence was not shot properly.

3. KriYa scene with Chandu & Tunna was nice, especially when Pratigya was stopping Krish from drinking Bhaang.

4. Editing was not done properly & some shots were just dragged.

5. I think there was less time for shooting, thats why it wasnt upto the mark as far as the technical aspects were concerned

In that case the blopper extends. For the color he applied on her face was a brilliant blue. He must have magic in his hands for it to change colors so rapidly.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MERARAI

In that case the blopper extends. For the color he applied on her face was a brilliant blue. He must have magic in his hands for it to change colors so rapidly.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

But Mera Maa...he did drop all the rang once pratigya ran to meet her family...It is possible that he got the blue color in the second attempt to color her ...πŸ˜†
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CV's get rid of Arushi! Enough is enough or send her to your other show!

Totally agree. This guys are using the leads only as a "tadka" may be they are expensive.

Me "Maha disappointed" with ME😑😑😑
awesome update dear.very interesting.