Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kriya2010

KRIYA IN UNIFORM - B FOR BADHKA APPLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZq6N9N7gs

One of the best scenes in MKAp to date.  Well done by both Prats as masterni and Krishna nailed the expressions of trying to retrieve a for ipple ......even the basics are tough on him. Poor fella!πŸ€”
πŸ€”Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail

bin bulaye mehmaan mutton chicken khaane aaye thay.................yup not a single color on them

@ BALLU they are vegetarian
they dont eat nonveg
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

@ BALLU they are vegetarian
they dont eat nonveg

YAA SIS I KNOW THEY R VEGE.....MAIN  TO AISE HE AIK BAAT KEH RAHA THA...ACHA HAI JALDI CHALE GAYE WARNA IN K SAAMNAY AGAR WO LUCHHAY LAFANGAY PRATS KO CHERTE TO BUS IN KA TAMASHA ZAYADA HOTA TN WALO K MUQABLAY
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: elle45

Can't comment on the episode yet.... but the VM was really good πŸ‘πŸΌ Good song selection, sometimes it's nice to have fun VMs too.

If possible, could you just help me out a little bit? I haven't seen the Kriya school scene (Prats as teacher, Krishna as student).... I was busy those days and only read the update. Would you happen to know what date, or around which date the scene aired? I'm dyyyiing to watch it! 😊

Thanks Elle... I had a weird feeling that the maha will dissapoint in a way .. so decided to keep something ready to cheer the team up.

i'll send you a link for it
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

One of the best scenes in MKAp to date.  Well done by both Prats as masterni and Krishna nailed the expressions of trying to retrieve a for ipple ......even the basics are tough on him. Poor fella!πŸ€”
πŸ€”

Excellent scene.... and Krishna looks so cute! πŸ˜† Loved his expressions! And I liked how the saree was matched to his tie. 😊

πŸ˜† If I get down to nitpicking, I would wonder how Krishna remembered how Apple, Ball are written on the board... but I think once Krishna said he studied till class 4  maybe? πŸ˜• Maybe his subconscious still remembers all that.

One thing for sure, even Krishna is scared of the masterni, she does come off as a bit stern sometimes. She would make a very strict teacher.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pheonix1

vm was simply awesome just luved itπŸ‘

i luved the whole epi minus KN and A scene
it was fine if CVS wanted to show them but they dragged it a lot

Thankyou... the way she didnt get caught was so unrealistic... she must be Miss India..
carisma2 thumbnail

-hahahaha awesome twesome sis lallantaap vm once agaiin......

-sepcaily towel scene -- dar jata hoon ghabrata hoon aagay main kya karon hahahahahahahaha
-badhka apple scene - i dont know what to do ahahahahahahahah
-in the end toilet scene was too funny ahahhahahahah

but onething yaar kay jitna hamare baba ko pata hai utna to kisi ko nahi pata aise he thodi alag alag unpredictable love scenes introduce karata hai hahahahaha aur iskay bawajood phir b keh ra hai i dont know what to do hahahah

HATS OF TO YOU SIS........ITS ROCKING.......

--------------------------------------------

I have watched maha epi

KRIYA asusual rocks but ya there is some camera problem, hope we get something good between KRIYA on monday, CUP CAKES  and KRIYA scene was also good where they both were trying to touch her feet and asking for maaaphi and she was hiding behind KRISH again n again
KN was looking awesome in saarriiii yaar.........
Good message by cvs........misbeahving with the girls are very common now a days in any religious festval or any other festival like shaadi waghaira waghaira.....

But very honestly sis onething which baalu didn't like in the epi and that was......yaar do u think kay aisa kahin hota hoga k bhai ki bb k saath he koi bad tameezi karwaye......KN khud misbehave karta hai samaj bhi aata hai kyunkay wo usay pasand nahi karta............ i mean nafrat jitni b ho ghar main aapas main lekin jab koi bahar wala hamla karta hai to us wakt ghar wale sab aik hojate hain.......aur woh b TN ki bahuriya ko koi cher raha hai ................Baalu ko yeh scene accha nahi laga...........

Green House par to main MUTE kardeta hoon TV aur agar PC main dekh raha hoon to 2x kardeta hoon speed ko.........and Thank God sakti bhaiya ki ijjat bach gayi arghostiya se warna wo ghar main akeli thi pata nahi kaa karti ghareeb k saath aur 3/4 months k liye phir track KN-A par aajata

THANKS A LOT  - Glad it made u guys laugh...... the kriya scenes were great. Just shows no matter where P was and how she was feeling.. she had him on her mind.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Excellent scene.... and Krishna looks so cute! πŸ˜† Loved his expressions! And I liked how the saree was matched to his tie. 😊

πŸ˜† If I get down to nitpicking, I would wonder how Krishna remembered how Apple, Ball are written on the board... but I think once Krishna said he studied till class 4  maybe? πŸ˜• Maybe his subconscious still remembers all that.

One thing for sure, even Krishna is scared of the masterni, she does come off as a bit stern sometimes. She would make a very strict teacher.

i think she's stern with him because he has a tendency for nautanki ......... if she gives an inch he'll take a mile  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..... that being said, I think the CVs need to create more instances where she's shown loose and playful else her character will gain a reputation of being ill-humoured
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

I can't believe it😑, I can't believe it😑...Shamu , Nainaji and dadi went to holi festival with atleast 50s people around playing with colour water and powders and not a drop on their clothes...They are such a spoil sport, from now on they should have just stay home sulking. who invited them .😑

honestly they truely are a sad bunch...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks Dhakarn..... yes the camera angles were not at it's best..... its the worse til date πŸ₯±
Yes I did think the same Amma sisn't mention KOMAL - BECAUSE SHE POSSIBLY KNOWS HER INLAWS ARE 🀒.

Now Baba was told not to drink.. and he goes and does just that.... I think he'll be in the firing line tommorow with his two mates. heheh πŸ˜†  eagerly waiting for tonite's episode.........😊 so far everything has gone per the promo........i mean in substance.............the dialouge came before the slap but still at tender-hooks to see K's reaction..............πŸ˜•

Shaktia and his friend are sick... sick is an outdated word for them 🀒 just wish baba gives their due 😊

and really liked K's dialogue to prof that his GOD is 'naaraz' with him as he is not a good person πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰ 😳
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago