Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

awosmeee diiiii keep ti i love song also love ittttttttt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot dear. xx
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: janki-enonymous

I havent watched epi yet bt after this awesome descriptions,surely I'm gonna watch it!๐Ÿ˜ƒVery nice VM as usual di..Just brilliant!

Thanks a lot.xxxxxx dear glad u enjoyed it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvira22

Love 2day's maha epi ....  love all the scenes ....
 DI ..... even I feel Pooja & Arhaan  were little shy ..... Bcoz it was  outside TN .. But inside TN ,bed room  scene , they never dissappoint  us ... Arja rocks ............

Thanks a lot... yah apart from s and a the scenes were okay.. even in the interview they look really shy together... hmmm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
due to my BABBAR SHER STYLE SLEEPING habit (4am to 7pm),,, i havn't watched the maha epi yet.....main raat ko abhi 2am par dekhon ga aur load b kardo ga channel par,,,,, but sis after reading your post yaar aik cheez ka dukh b hua aur ghussa b aaya k yaar yeh KN kaisa ghatiya shaks hai yaar apne ghar ki aurton ko he cherwa raha hai........dyeing to watch kriya scenes jo epi main aik do hain......baba ko chahiye k tail laga de us ghatiya shaks ko.....................saamu dikhadiya na abh hogaya kaam aur badh gaye daam....aik thread daalnay laga hun saamu par zarur dekhna sis
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2010

due to my BABBAR SHER STYLE SLEEPING habit (4am to 7pm),,, i havn't watched the maha epi yet.....main raat ko abhi 2am par dekhon ga aur load b kardo ga channel par,,,,, but sis after reading your post yaar aik cheez ka dukh b hua aur ghussa b aaya k yaar yeh KN kaisa ghatiya shaks hai yaar apne ghar ki aurton ko he cherwa raha hai........dyeing to watch kriya scenes jo epi main aik do hain......baba ko chahiye k tail laga de us ghatiya shaks ko.....................saamu dikhadiya na abh hogaya kaam aur badh gaye daam....aik thread daalnay laga hun saamu par zarur dekhna sis

Thanks dear - keep me updated aswell.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i liked ur post but want to know whats wrong if they showed arushi track today???......even she is a part of the show n now she has realised her mistake n is really sorry for what she did???.......im really happy that she has decided to become independent n teach children.......she is nice.......even i hated her when she was in thakur niwas but now she has changed....... overall she is a nice person
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha cariiii lovely video loved the song and loved the way u composed it just too good yaar my fav part was I don't know what to do ..... Really funny .... Ailaa our kishu knows what to do even without him doing anything sab ho jata hai .... And by any chance if he has forgotten what to do then send him on if pratigya forum I m sure we will get lots of volunteers to teach him Thank u for making the video Loved it muuuuuuaaaaaaa
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i liked ur post but want to know whats wrong if they showed arushi track today???......even she is a part of the show n now she has realised her mistake n is really sorry for what she did???.......im really happy that she has decided to become independent n teach children.......she is nice.......even i hated her when she was in thakur niwas but now she has changed....... overall she is a nice person

Thank you....
In general.. Arushi is a character who doesn't have a meaning in the show.. she is forced upon viewers. Lets put it this way Rakeshwa has more purpose than her in the show. Her acting or character is futile. I know you really like to see the nice in all the characters.. and that is very big of you. But Arushi is a fictional character that gives no joy, entertainment  or intelligent discussion in dissection. But yet she manages to create trouble instead.

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc vm carisma, though dont like the song, but luvd krishna's funny scenes, wat to do haha
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Hi,

your post raises some interesting queastions for me:

I agree, she's part of the show hence should also have her story ............ no offence but in my POV, the way it was presented and the length of time they spent on it does not gain her much sympathy

- did she make a mistake or was an accomplice to a crime and escaped scott free??

- is she really sorry ?? doesnt seem that way for me seeing as she's still manipulative ๐Ÿ˜• someone who has learned a lesson would at least exhibit a bit more clean hearted & honest personality .........

- is she independent ?........ to my understanding, she's tutoring most of the kids for free - where is the income coming from ๐Ÿ˜• did I miss something ?

- she has changed -  overall a nice person ........... i guess her actions these days could be interpreted different ways, but I'm not convinced she has changed. The way her story has been presented, it makes it seem that she did what was necessary to be accepted back into the bossom of her family but at the core, she remains unchanged and is slowly resorting back to her old ways

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago