India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

os very short

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i am excited about this honeymoon trip that will be coming up, i know i said i would not be doing any ff but i like to write  n plse rememer i am writing for fun  i dont copy anyones work my ideas r mine.

Kokila n parag were on their way to switzerland to meet with Aham, koklia remembers the phone call, Aham frantic there was a accident a avalanche.
 Aham crying remembering the last 48 hours he had left to meet with clients n Gopi had gone out site seeing he was not interested in her or site seeing he was there to do a job n he made that very clear to Gopi the first day they were there.   The only reason she was there was because of nani .
After Aham left Gopi went out site seeing, she made some friends they spoke no hindi n she spoke no english but somehow or another they managed to communicate n Gopi learnt very quickly n started to speak little english (hindlish)Wink. But before the avalanche every evening one thing Aham did do was to have dinner with Gopi,he only did it so that the family would know  that they did spend time together when they got back,  they would go to the restaurant  gopi would try n put words together, at first Aham would ignore it but started to correct Gopi  on how to say things properly.  she was gaining confidence n knowledge.

That morning everything was normal he went off to his meeting which was only a hour long,  as he did not tell Gopi anything  she left as usual to meet her friends Jake n Sonia, Jake was from madrid a accountant  he was their meeting a old school friend Sonia who was from timbuktu LOL (who cares where sonia is from )(the story is about Gopi )Wink.  Aham came back after a couple of hours n goes to the room he calls out to Gopi who was not there, he called reception n asks if they had seen his wife  they replied yes sir she has gone to one of the tours they left about n hour ago, he asked which tour had she gone to they told him up the mountain on a cable car it will take a hour to get there.  Aham siad ok he  was in self thought at least she is site seeing, he decides to  have a nap.  He was extremely tired since they left india he had been on the go with his meetings.  He slept until the evening.  he got up at 6 oclock it was dark, he looks to see if Gopi is there.  He doesnt see her n calls reception, has my wife  come back from her tour.  The receptionist says sir you have not heard, There was a avalance    many people were killed n some are missing  in the region where your wife was going.  Aham shocked puts phone down gets ready n runs down.  He sees the lobby full of people all frantic.He goes to the receptionist my wife she was on a tour where is that tour, the receptionist says sorry sir the people on that tour is missing we think they are all dead, Aham had tears in eyes.  
After a few hours he calls mm n tells kokila.

Kokila n parag arrive n comfort  aham when they get there, he tells them he is to blame, he did so many bad things to Gopi   he even made her sleep on the floor at the hotel, kokila is shocked, parag looks at him disgustly.  Every hour a ambulence comes with bodies   but still 6 people were missing Gopi, jake, sonia n some others.  Aham wanted to find Gopi alive not dead, then he heard they had found a girl with a indian suit on she was dead, Aham crying went running to the ambulance n  all he saw was Gopis sari he broke down kokila n parag were besides themselves what happened, they were all in a bad way.  kokila fainted n was taken to the hospital Aham  was completely lost parag he tried to control what was happening,  he called chirag the news, chirag n family all devastated expect you know who rashi n urmila.

Aham heard that 4 persons had been found alive, he asked kanaji why could'nt it be Gopi why.   They had been brought to the same hospital they were all ok but just shocked of what happened, Aham decided to go down n ask them if they knew his wife n what she doing on this tour he needed to know if she had fun was she happy was she smiling he needed to know because he had never made her smile.  She had a one in a million smile thats all he wanted to ask.
He goes down  the group is  sitting down  whilst one person is being checked in the doctors office  Aham walks in he has tears in his eyes his mouth would not open he  just looked then the nurse comes in  with the  person n walks past Aham,  he looks its a girl long brown hair, wearing jeans n jumper he cannot see her face, Jake says are you ok, she replies i am ok.   Aham looks at her he recognised the voice he shouts GOPI, everyone turns round including the girl n their standing infront of Aham was his wife , Aham crying  frowns then he starts to smile, he goes up to Gopi looks at her  n grabs her as hards as he can Gopi Gopi he then kisses her on her forehead on her cheeks then he just gazed into her eyes n kisses her on the lips, everyone starts to clap.   once aham stops kissing gopi he hugs her n asks her if she is ok, she replies yes.   Then he asks how but the girl wearing her sari he thought she was gone.  Jake gets up you must be Ahamji, Aham smiles its Aham so you are Gopis husband he says yes, i have to tell you if it wasnt for your wife  we would all be dead she stopped us from coming down she said something wasnt right , he also explains about the girl in the sari he tells Aham that gopi wanted to learn to skie but she was wearing the sari so she had exchanged clothes with the other girl  they were going to change once back at the hotel.  Aham looks at Gopi who he is still hugging Gopi has her head on Aham chest, Jake says to Aham you are one lucky guy to have a wonderful girl like Gopi, she has been teaching us a few words in hindi but she has learned to communicate with us very well, also did you know she skies,  she went down the slopes after one lesson, when it was time to come back she told us we will wait for the next cable car as she did not feel good about the one that left.  we were going to watch the sun go down then we saw the avalance.  Gopi saved us.
Aham looks at Gopi n kisses her on her forehead, he tells them thank you n that his mom n dad are here that they need to see Gopi  as his moms health was bad after hearing of Gopis death.  Aham holds Gopis hand n takes her to c maji n papa but he could not help himself he  grabbed Gopi n kissed her again on the lips Gopi was blushing, n smiling.  He takes Gopi into the room where kokila was lying down as soon as he opened door kokila looked towards the door she sees Aham smiling n from behind him she sees a glimpse  of Gopi, Parag who was sleeping heard a screech it was kokila  crying n smiling gopi vahu Gopi vahu.Aham tells them what happened, kokila blesses them n says she doesnt want anything happening to both of them.  parag gives gopi a hug n blesses her.
They call the family but phone was engaged, then aham called jigars mobile n tells him that gopi is safe n sound, n also they will be spending a few days more in switzerland.
The next day Aham takes kokila shopping whilst parag n gopi had breakfast, Gopi told parag she was missing thelpa n dokhla  parag said dont worry we will be going home soon,   parag reads the newspaper n sees a big photo of Gopi, her friend jake saying what a wonderful girl gopi is she saved his n his friends life  he will always be indebted to her  Big smile The hotel manager comes sir we have  extended your stay here free of charge   plse enjoy.  Parag is happy. kokila n aham come back n parag tells him the good news, Aham is happy but tells them we will only stay here a few more days then we are all going on a european tour, paris, rome belgium venice madrid n Gopi i met jake he is leaving n told me to tell you he hopes to see you soon, i told him you will as we will be going to madrid,  we can see him there afterwards we are going to dubai. 
That evening Aham gives Gopi a bag n asks her to wear whats in the bag not  a sari, he tells her his mom chose it for her,   a black dress with silver on the border n arms, Gopi blushes  that she cannot wear this kokila walks in from the adjoining room, Gopi vahu mera dikra wants you to wear this n you will wear it samjah gaye kokila walks over n kisses gopi on her forehead n smiles. 
Kokila says to Gopi that Gopi n aham will be going out tonight just the two of them n make sure they enjoy, Gopi says ji but what about her n papa, Gopi vahu we are not children kokila blushes we are having a romance ourselves as well n leaves, Gopi n aham laugh.
Gopi looked stunning  n for the next few weeks she wore western clothes that aham had brought her it they left switzerland n went on their tour  the family went on gondola rides, seeing the effiel tower, euro disney kokila parag, gopi n aham they had fun even when they met jake in madrid he made thepla n dhokla for them, they took photos a lot of photos, Gopi n aham n family pics n kokila n parag, gopi n kokila aham n parag the family just bonded.  The last night in Dubai was a very special night, Aham had the room decorated with rose petals candels beautiful,  he n Gopi had dinner n they danced that was the night that Aham n Gopi consumated their marriage. 
In the morning Gopi wore her jeans that Aham had brought for her with a white t shirt,  they left to go back home. 
Back at mm everyone is excited  as Gopi aham n  kokila parag were coming back, first kokila n parag walk in both talking to each n smiling  they first get blessing from baa.  Then aham walks in holding Gopis hand n his million dollar smile,  Gopi runs up to baa n gets blessing n hetal,  hetal  gives Gopi a hug to remember she is crying.  Aham goes up n gets blessing from baa n hetal.  Hetal looks at Gopi, Gopi you are wearing western wear she is shocked, Gopi says Ahamji n maji brought it for me.  Aham smiling  he then hugs Gopi she looks good kaki, he says just then rashi n jigar come downstairs jigar is smiling n shouting kaki kaka, all rashi is doing is looking at Gopi n frowning.   Aham is saying he will never let Gopi go he kisses her on the cheek.  Gopi blushes. kokila shouts Aham badmarsh you are not on holiday.   Everyone laughs. Nani comes down  she sees Gopi  she runs up to her n blesses her, kush raena she tells them.  
Everyone sits down nani tells marni or sorry rashi to get tea n some snacks  so that we can hear about their holiday, rashi says she is tired, Gopi says nani ji i will get it, nani says nonsense  rashi you have been sleeping all morning since kokila left n you are tired why go young girl like you, anyways Gopi is tired from her journey, Rashi  frowns ji nani ji.  hetal looks at rashi now that kokila is back kokila will resume with you tomorow, rashi looks shocked, but mummy ji, rashi kokila left but now that she is back i will be  going on a trip with your papa to  the mandir up north we had said we wanted Gopi safe n sound so we will be doing a pilgrimage.  kokila smirks rashi about to cry.  also it would be good if kokila takes over for a few months.  Hetal says to kokila saru kokila replies saru.
Aham takes out the photos n is about to show when Gopi tells everyone she will freshen up  aham whispers something in gopis ears n nani see aham dikra what r you saying, he tells nani i told gopi to wear the saris that i had brought in dubai for her,  nani laughs so now you are telling her what to wear hmmmm  go ahead after all she is your wife. 
Aham shows the photos  first rashi comes with tea n snacks then she sees the photos Aham n gopi skiing n on the gondola, eiffiel tower , gopi bungee jumping kokila n parag pics family pics rashi face was about to explode.just then urmila kinjal n dhawal walk in,  urmila starts her fake crying that her dikri is safe n well, vivan ji  all is well again, urmilla ben we all know how much you care about Gopi   why dont you sit down, kinjal starts to look at the pics bhai is that Gopi bhabhi bungee jumping, he said yes she went first as i had my reservations but Gopi just jumped n i after her, nani starts to taunt  aham  dont let it be a habit, everyone starts to laugh except urmilla n rashi, hetal notices so does kokila,  she looks at kokila, kokila looks at her n smiles.  Kinjal  says bhai u n gopi babhi look really good together dhawal says best n best you look very happy, Aham says  i thought i had lost her but god gave me another chance  i never want to lose her again.  kinjal smiles as she is happy for aham.   urmilla sees the photo with aham kissing Gopi on the cheek  on the skie slopes n then on the gondola her  eyes wide open n her mouth dropped to the ground. 
 Gopi walks down the stairs  she wears a baby pink sari with a small diamond necklace n earrings with bracelets it was a  simple outfit but she looked  a million dollars in it.   kinjal shouts Gopi bhabi smiling, Aham looks up he smiles at her,  she looks at him  he winks at her smiling she blushes, aree Gopi vahu nani says   itni sundar, koi buri nazar na laga.   Gopi goes over to urmilla n tries to get blessings she just says tike ch tike che n she looks over to kinjal who goes over to hug her Gopi bhabhi happy to have you back you scared us.  you look beautiful n you have changed what have you changed , Aham smiles n gets up  tells Gopi she looks good n touches her waist n tells her he is going to get fresh, kokila  n hetal see  n smile, whilst rashi n urmilla faces look like they have been flattened by a truck.   kinjal says to Gopi what a beautiful necklace set, Gopi blushes n says that Ahamji gave it to her last night, kokila says Aham went shopping n wanted to give something special to Gopi n saw this set n sari look how gorjus it is especially now that she has worn it.   Aham shouts to Gopi he cant find his kurtha, gopi confused n says i put it on the bed, kokila smiles Gopi vahu go  before  Aham brings the house down, Gopi goes upstairs  n  into the room aham ji where are you from behind the door Aham comes n grabs  Gopi from behind you he says you look beautiful, she turns round n aham ji wearing his kurtha Aham ji you lied, he is just about to kiss Gopi when kinjal  walks in  Ahhh bhai   shall i call mom, he laughs n kisses Gopi on the cheek.  Go ahead kinjal mom knows, just then  kokila walks in knows what aham?  Aham smiles   ohh that you lied so that you can be with your wife, kinjal shocked  Gopi blushes Aham badmarsh i know you too well  enjoy but remember you have guest go down then afterwards spend  time with family then after that do what you want.  kinjal looks at Aham is that our mother what have you two done to my mother, kokila looks at kinjal, kinjal r u settling in ur in laws house, she says yes good to hear n blesses her then hugs her. she tells her to come into her room as she wants to say something to her she agrees.
Gopi n aham come down both chatting  to each other, nani says  whats this kursar bursar r u chatting about, Aham say nani ji the set that Gopi is wearing is a three tier necklace  i was just asking her  what she had done with the other peices, nani says Gopi dikra go n get lets see,  Gopi does,  then takes off the small necklace n shows everyone  their is a choker gopi clips back the smaller necklace on it  n shows it too nani then gopi shows her the biggest peice these can be worn individually or together, she tells nani,  Aham dikra i love your taste, rashi n urmilla look at each other, Aham takes the smaller one n puts it back on Gopis neck it looked good.  nani ji it can be worn with saris n western wear, rashi has tears in her eyes, jigar sees Rashi r u ok  she tells him ji jigar ji something went in my eyes.  he goes over n checks i dont see anything jigar says it must have gone she replies.
nani asks aham this must have been very expensive, ji nani ji it was but it was worth it, kokila comes down with kinjal who is smiling  kokila says  ma it was 25 lacs but as you know Gopi is a diamond, hearing this urmilla looks like she is about to fall from the sofa where she is sitting rashi is dying. hetal just observes.  Hetal says you were right from the beginning kokila our gopi is one in a million, hearing this from hetal rashi just stares. 
Gopi n aham went out regularly, gopi would wear western n indian wear depending on where she was going, hetal  told kokila that  she has had enough of rashi nonsense  so rashi will be kokilas responsibility.    Rashi complained bitterly to jigar that they have never been abroad  she wanted to go to madrid or paris, jigar got fed up n said who lives in madrid your boyfriend LOL. Gopi n aham gave the family the best newss ever after 12 weeks they told everyone that gopi was pregnant only hetal n kokila knew n decided it would be best if no one else should no gazing at rashi.  oh n Jake came on holiday to india, he n sonia anounced that they will be getting married n wanted Aham  to be best man n Gopi head brides maidLOL

thats the end enjoy n comment

Edited by fanbidaai - 20 March 2011 at 5:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288neteche_cpallavisarkarshaffamadhu_sridharrosse12hkhb17br2499evadNihira-fanRafeal.ANJ4-Nafisa--GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
wow, suk ben that was spectacular
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
mind blowing . thanks
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
rubina check my new ff ave updated the next scene
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i have read it really nice keep it up
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
awesome....that was a treat as yummy as the swiss chocolates..way to go suk benSmile
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I love your short OS, it was a wonderful treat, please don't stop writing, It was fun to read about Jake.
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone n ayesha read urs

Go to top